Where can I learn game?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Can’t talk to females tbh. Which site do I go to so that I can learn game?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand
This has gotta be a fucking blue pill joke. “Game” will get you nowhere. You are on a black pill site, start acting like it

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and GenericChad1444
/r/theredpill is generally effective, just be careful when they start talking about appearance's importance or appearance vs game. This site has a better vision on the importance of looks, but they have more information about the social aspect, psychology and such. I'd say read the top posts of all time to start out with.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, fobos, Germania and 1 other person
This has gotta be a fucking blue pill joke. “Game” will get you nowhere. You are on a black pill site, start acting like it
Low IQ tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Low IQ tbh.

PSL and such has a tendency to think black and white. Of course looks matters the most but you can't be an autist unless you're a chad. TRP has useful info.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
PSL and such has a tendency to think black and white. Of course looks matters the most but you can't be an autist unless you're a chad. TRP has useful info.
So you’re denying looks theory then? If so I’m reporting tbh.
The whole aim of this site is to take a subhuman and fraud him into chad. You’ve seen the stats and studies that show what females think of most men, so quit with the blue pills. It’s not what you say to a woman it’s what you look like when you say it.

So you’re denying looks theory then? If so I’m reporting tbh.
The whole aim of this site is to take a subhuman and fraud him into chad. You’ve seen the stats and studies that show what females think of most men, so quit with the blue pills. It’s not what you say to a woman it’s what you look like when you say it.

What are you talking about? I'm saying looks are the #1 factor and absolute requirement for female attraction. I'm just saying that even though you can be decent looking you can ruin a girl's attraction by not behaving attractive in a social way.

Black and white thinking is low IQ. Think with expedience instead of being some cult follower.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
just talk to girls irl, you will get experience over time

DGsgUr7

Game = Be 4.5-5+ PSL, have a basic conversation with her, let her talk but lead the conversation, laugh together, a bit Kino, escalate. That's it, long term game is way way harder (but picking the right women and being gl is more important then long term game, but it's never wrong to know about it). Be an interesting person. RooshV is a good adress for you.

Red Pill only works if you're good looking.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
learn your game at Eppley's office

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
just talk to girls irl, you will get experience over time
THIS

game is bs i learned way more from personal experience than anything redpill or pick up artistry taught me

[Field report] 10 things I learned from saying hi to a girl

Looks is much easier to change than personality

Last edited:
Looks is much easier to change than personality
ehh, no. from school till my first year of college I was very introverted, didn't even talk to anyone at breaks (in uni at least). the following year I decided to become more extroverted, and just like that i became an extroverted neuro-typical normalfag.

JFL if you actually believe this. I see real ugly mofos who are not rich date hot girls once in a while. If the game isn't the reason for that, idk what is.

Call her cute if she doesn't like it move on