Deleted member 4570

Platinum
someone is giving me a hard time
his friend scares me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So let's get the logic in place.

I am assuming that you want to stab someone till they bleed, but it shouldn't be too heavy that they don't die. So you want the person to survive and go to hospital. What about after that? He'll complain that it was you and you'll be arrested. Why do you wish so OP?

Greycels are indeed strange.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
leg or feet or arm.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4570
In the ass, it's called "the Turkish revenge", since it's below the waist it's not considered attempted murder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
So let's get the logic in place.

I am assuming that you want to stab someone till they bleed, but it shouldn't be too heavy that they don't die. So you want the person to survive and go to hospital. What about after that? He'll complain that it was you and you'll be arrested. Why do you wish so OP?

Greycels are indeed strange.
its for self defence

• +1
You can stab dead bodies bro, its the same

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4570
  • +1
face works too or nose? i dont want to hit artery and feet or hand will be difficult because I will definitely panic
no not on the face, hit the leg or thigh, i dont reccomend stabbing anyone tho

(ALSO DISCALIMER: FBI IF OP DOES STAB SOMEONE AND THEY INVESTIGATE THIS THREAD I DO NOT TAKE PART IN ANY OF THE PLLAING ONF THIS CRIME AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CRIME)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
  • +1
careful of the leg! Many people die from leg stabbings

Upper arm is good, though. And obviously feet lol
What about thigh? feet would be the one that you wouldnt get in trouble for (research purposes)

• +1
What about thigh? feet would be the one that you wouldnt get in trouble for (research purposes)
Depends what part and how deep

Being stabbed in the outer thigh (away from the inseam) will likely result in severe, but treatable, bleeding, damage to muscle tissues, and a chance of infection

The inner thigh is a different matter. Here runs the Femoral Artery, which is one of the largest and most accessible arteries in the body. A deep cut to the Femoral Artery and it could be game over

UKcel so stabbing ar a daily event here lol

• +1
Depends what part and how deep

Being stabbed in the outer thigh (away from the inseam) will likely result in severe, but treatable, bleeding, damage to muscle tissues, and a chance of infection

The inner thigh is a different matter. Here runs the Femoral Artery, which is one of the largest and most accessible arteries in the body. A deep cut to the Femoral Artery and it could be game over

UKcel so stabbing ar a daily event here lol
oh yeah all the niggers there stabbing each other and stuf rihgt? i heard about katana fights and stuff sounds pree cool.

• +1
Knee. I know someone who got stabbed by their boyfriend and let their knee get infected until doctors had to amputate their entire leg. If you do want to kill, go for the jugular.
When I get pissed at people I usually stab their knee
Just don’t stab with too much force or you might penetrate some vein in their leg

• +1
btw dont stab him op you rlly dont want to go to prison, just fight him or kick him in the balls

• +1
If they’re nigger just stab them with drumstick ooga booga

• +1
btw dont stab him op you rlly dont want to go to prison, just fight him or kick him in the balls
i doubt i will need to but im scared of this guys friend i need to stab his friend if he gets involved he beat an older and bigger guy really bad and no way im fighting fair

i doubt i will need to but im scared of this guys friend i need to stab his friend if he gets involved he beat an older and bigger guy really bad and no way im fighting fair
why do you need to fight him anyway, go behind and kick him in the balls as hard as you can, and if he grabs you bite him like an autist.

• +1
dont stab, but use a blunt weapon

• Woah