H. Greek
I. Indian
J. Bengali

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and the BULL
@BombayVikings

@the BULL

Afghan, Spanish, gulf Arab, Nepali, Indian. I looked out of place in Bangladesh and other south asian countries like Maldives and Sri Lanka

bengali nepali and indian only
how can you pass in another country if you're not from there and you have no ancestry related to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, vaninskybird, BrahminBoss and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bengali nepali and indian only
how can you pass in another country if you're not from there and you have no ancestry related to it
I don't look that Bengali. They have different phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
And lol at you thinking I don't look gulf Arab, literally half the sheikhs look more ethnic than me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 17872
indian subcontinent including pakistan, india , bangladesh and nepal tbh
I literally look more Arab than Bangladeshi. You guys are legit dumb. They have a very diverse pheno.

Afghan, Spanish, gulf Arab, Nepali, Indian. I looked out of place in Bangladesh and other south asian countries like Maldives and Sri Lanka
This guy doesn’t look Afghan. His eye area tells me he’s from the subcontinent

Fish eyes 🐟

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 21700
This guy doesn’t look Afghan. His eye area tells me he’s from the subcontinent

Fish eyes 🐟
I think my eyes are more spic/ gulf Arab than curry, the arched higher brows, long lashes and high IPD despite being a bit bulging is common there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Shrek2OnDvD
Immagine4

holy mother of delusion
nagxqxhl-jpg.2078415

i'm from Napoli ueeee bhaiòòòòò

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 25938, rand anon and 3 others
View attachment 2078428

holy mother of delusion
View attachment 2078429
nagxqxhl-jpg.2078415

i'm from Napoli ueeee bhaiòòòòò
You realize I just selected all options right? I never said I look Italian, but I can see why to ethnics with an untrained eye they MIGHT think it in some photos, normies just see light skin, high trust and dark features. That being said, I do look Latino and Gulf Arab and denying that is stupidity.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Eg- @Esteban1997 is an actual Portugese/ Spanish, any reason he is less ethnic than me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Deleted member 21700
I literally look more Arab than Bangladeshi. You guys are legit dumb. They have a very diverse pheno.
who cares
you look skinny fat but style maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
You realize I just selected all options right? I never said I look Italian, but I can see why to ethnics with an untrained eye they MIGHT think it in some photos, normies just see light skin, high trust and dark features. That being said, I do look Latino and Gulf Arab and denying that is stupidity.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Lawton88, the BULL and 1 other person
We are not talking about you tho. We are talking about the guy in the OP
Well, assuming this is not me, still point is they tend to have some influences from the indo-china region, so a bit diverse

South Delhi if prettyboymaxx

• +1
Well, assuming this is not me, still point is they tend to have some influences from the indo-china region, so a bit diverse
No need to assume when it's not you

• JFL
South Delhi if prettyboymaxx
you guys are so obsessed with sub fringe groups thinking white stacies will flock to you if you say "im brahmin" cucks

you guys are so obsessed with sub fringe groups thinking white stacies will flock to you if you say "im brahmin" cucks
South Delhi/South Bombay girls are too westernised and white passing, literally the only area where you can find fuckable girls in India ngl

• +1
Also since you were being boisterous, rather than being constructive, not to be an asshole, but point is different settings can give different vibes:
3215000_50A4584D-4C9C-4E10-946A-47291402317B.jpeg

Even in your best setting your "vibe" Is curry. Idk why are you so obsessed with south euros and passing as One of them when you live in india. Legit mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 17872
Even in your best setting your "vibe" Is curry. Idk why are you so obsessed with south euros and passing as One of them when you live in india. Legit mental illness
I'm not, I asked matter of factly out of curiosity and OP got riled up enough to make several posts and threads about it and so did you to try to act like a superior narcy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670 and Deleted member 21700
I'm not, I asked matter of factly out of curiosity and OP got riled up enough to make several posts and threads about it and so did you to try to act like a superior narcy.
You literally voted for italian + you've been talking about Italians and curries for years. I Just don't get It. If i was from another country i wouldn't worry about passing in Italy but wether if i mog or not ppl of my same race

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, rand anon, Chadeep and 2 others
lmao looks shit

mtn tops

i cantell he looks like an avg indian evne from this shitty pic

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
You literally voted for italian + you've been talking about Italians and curries for years. I Just don't get It. If i was from another country i wouldn't worry about passing in Italy but wether if i mog or not ppl of my same race
I voted all the options without a care JFL. And the world is more globally connected, don't have racial dysmorphia per se but gotta look like ones best version nevertheless.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
lmao looks shit

mtn tops

i cantell he looks like an avg indian evne from this shitty pic
How does MTN look like shit? That's a decent looking person.

How does MTN look like shit? That's a decent looking person.
yea in your fucking shithole

you fucking retard

hes a mtn tops

that means mtn at maxx theere for looks shit..

pretty sure hes likea ltn more likely.. 4/10

you cunts are retarded asf

• JFL
yea in your fucking shithole

you fucking retard

hes a mtn tops

that means mtn at maxx theere for looks shit..

pretty sure hes likea ltn more likely.. 4/10

you cunts are retarded asf
Its me. And MTN is a guy with a normal bluepilled life if not aspie. It's a pretty good rating.

I voted all the options without a care JFL. And the world is more globally connected, don't have racial dysmorphia per se but gotta look like ones best version nevertheless.
Indian girls don't date outside of their race anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I'll show my dad you when I get home and I'll ask him if you look Arab to him.

Rent free
I sent your pic to Dad. He thinks you're Blasian (1/4 West African with Indian).

He also said Gulf Arabs have a different, narrower facial structure.

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 17872
I sent your pic to Dad. He thinks you're Blasian (1/4 West African with Indian).

He also said Gulf Arabs have a different, narrower facial structure.
Cool, did he bust a nut to me as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Aypo129, Chadeep and 3 others
Ishmaelite (so-called Arab) man.

• +1
Don’t ever associate yourself with Meds

• JFL
20230214 175315

Do i pass as a aryan @BrahminBoss
Fello aryan brotherhood

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Chadeep, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
Black wasn't listed as an option, but yeah you could pass for that if you shaved your head or got a perm.

vijay-chokal-ingam.jpg

OP kind of looks like Ice Cube

ice_cube_photo_by_munawar_hosain_getty_images_entertainment_getty_3017236.jpg

• JFL