Where did the fake stereotype come from that incels have high standards?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they would fuck anything with a pulse

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Vermilioncore and gribsufer1
No I wouldn't

too many fakecels thats why

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20370, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
I would only fuck 6+ PSL MENA staceylites who are virgin tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I am only attracted to white ginger Stacies, which is like a fraction of a percentage of the population. That stereotype is true for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I have 0 standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
fastbananaceo the type of guy to say samesies
I got the phrase "never heard of him" from this episode of lego Ninjago where I think one of the ninjas or sensei wu goes to buy something and the cashier bluntly says "never heard of it" which sounded funny to me at the time

It was in the first season or the second season about the snakes and lord garmadons son before he became the green ninja but I can't find it

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I got the phrase "never heard of him" from this episode of lego Ninjago where I think one of the ninjas or sensei wu goes to buy something and the cashier bluntly says "never heard of it" which sounded funny to me at the time

It was in the first season or the second season about the snakes and lord garmadons son before he became the green ninja but I can't find it
Tell me a random story from your life when you knew you were ugly

Tell me a random story from your life when you knew you were ugly
In first few weeks of college this popular/attractive girl in my class who was always yapping out loud was talking with a friend and said something like "I wouldn't fuck anyone in this class, I wanna put a bag over their heads hahaha"

Another time, on the first day of college or one of the firsts, as we were all around the teacher showing us something she kept on just staring at me

Another time later in the year she was saying to a friend "why does he always sit like that?" cuz I used to always sit cupping my face with me hand due to being an ugly anxious truecel who would always be blushing from constant stress and abuse or fear of being abused

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
jfl. Who tf asked bitch

I am only attracted to white ginger Stacies, which is like a fraction of a percentage of the population. That stereotype is true for me tbh.
Ginger girls are hot tbh!

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma