Where did the idea that good looking girls are nicer came from?

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
the best looking girls i met had literally 0 humanity or empathy in them and treated me like utter dogshit. they considered me less than trash and didnt want to even hear from me ever again. the better looking a girl is, the smaller her heart is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, RecessedChinCel, thatdraco and 10 others
tales from slums of sparta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antiparallel, thatdraco, Clqs and 4 others
true, the better looking the foid, the worse character

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Klasik616 and Apparition
theyre more manipulative because they can be.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Yea but the girls you consider good looking are the opposite so your point is kinda mute tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Clark69, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
They were just annoyed and put off by your constant simping. Anybody would be.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
All girls not just the pretty ones

• So Sad
the best looking girls i met had literally 0 humanity or empathy in them and treated me like utter dogshit. they considered me less than trash and didnt want to even hear from me ever again. the better looking a girl is, the smaller her heart is.
Good looking girls are only nice to Chads because they don't want to lose them so they can upgrade their genes. That's why they are so submissive and kind to them.. But subhumans? Not even basic human rights.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and PSL Les
Opposite for me, their pretty privilege can get them wherever they want, whenever they want, which makes them possessed. Their ability to find friends so easily, or have a 100% approach, pickup ratio makes these women an utter disgrace in my eyes.

If you ever find a gl women who has been brought up correctly by her parents or environment, protect her at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Clark69
Good looking girls are only nice to Chads because they don't want to lose them so they can upgrade their genes. That's why they are so submissive and kind to them.. But subhumans? Not even basic human rights.
Not even subhuman, mid mtn and below are treated like prisoners of war

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Klasik616
I think it comes from the theory that uglier bitches are more likely to be promiscuous and seek validation through sleeping around a lot because they are intrinsically unhappy, and that more attractive foids have a higher chance of being non primitive because they do not need external validation to affirm their beauty or SMV

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Apparition, Darkeningstar, isis_Bleach and 2 others
I think it comes from the theory that uglier bitches are more likely to be promiscuous and seek validation through sleeping around a lot because they are intrinsically unhappy, and that more attractive foids have a higher chance of being non primitive because they do not need external validation to affirm their beauty or SMV
high iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: omnilegent and silently_said
tales from epirus

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition, Darkeningstar and silently_said
i got a personal demonstration of this and now im an abused dog forever
women take innocent men and turn them into truecels with oneitis basically.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and silently_said
believe it or not the more attractive women already feel validated and studies show attractive women are less likely to be cheated on and or cheat themselves. The same is not the same with attractive men as those men are more likely to cheat then attractive women. I think because men are more willing to fuck down a 10/10 man will cheat on hes 10/10 wife/women to bang a 5'3 slim women with a big ass who is a 7.5/10. Women want the top guys to herself and men want to bang as many attractive women as possible.

WHen you look like this bellow chad thinks twice about cheating.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
The beautiful girls are pure, innocent and can see what's inside a person's heart, I was always treated respectfully by the good looking girls(still didn't bang them though....).
The ugly and fat ones, however usually treated me like crap.

The beautiful girls are pure, innocent and can see what's inside a person's heart, I
they can see how how ugly i am compared to them :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and omnilegent
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and omnilegent
i hate female nature....

• So Sad
Reactions: omnilegent
It’s called thinking with your little head opposed to your big head.

• JFL