where did the manlets don't leave the house cope come from?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
i see manlets all the fucking time, i also see tall guys all the time too but theyre not nearly as common as manlets. Me and @Outerz14 live in the same area and when we met up we saw so many fucking manlets compared to tallfags.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person
Manchester cels oil up

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person
Manchester cels oil up
fr, obviously tall guys are much more common in richer areas but the only people who don't go outside are ugly af niggas. I'm talking about Low LTN- subhuman niggas. being manlet isn't THAT bad since most manlets are usually average looking.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Outerz14
fr, obviously tall guys are much more common in richer areas but the only people who don't go outside are ugly af niggas. I'm talking about Low LTN- subhuman niggas. being manlet isn't THAT bad since most manlets are usually average looking.
The girls in my area are barely MTN

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, nathan and looksmaxxing223
Manlets aren't suddenly gonna stay at home because some autist on org said so. Normies don't care about heightmogging facemlghing etc. Reason why you see them Taking Pictures with Chads and still smiling like a Happy Cuck.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Manlets aren't suddenly gonna stay at home because some autist on org said so. Normies don't care about heightmogging facemlghing etc. Reason why you see them Taking Pictures with Chads and still smiling like a Happy Cuck.
yes exactly. Most normies are aware of heightpill and facepill to a degree but not to the same degree of some autists on org. Height really becomes a falio if most women and men are much taller than you to a degree which is why i say being 5'7 -5'9 is a falio but not to the extent where you will outcasted by every normie you see irl. Face is also self-explanatory so i won't go deep into it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HighTierSubhuman