Where did the "starvemaxxing" meme even come from? Just eat a healthy diet and workout/exercise. Fine-tune all else.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
Skinny isn't law

Lean is law

IDK why some people actually cope with skinny>gymcel body. Skinny is less ideal, I don't even need to spell it out. You look less masculine, you lose muscle mass along with weight, you become unhealthy and most importantly, it will be harder for you to actually stay lean.

Meanwhile if you workout properly then you will have a much better chance of actually staying at a low body fat due to increasing activity + increase your daily caloric expenditure ( more muscle tissue = takes up more energy ).

Also who wouldn't want to have a better bideltoid + arm aesthetics ? You could be a wristcel but having some mass on your arms + hair = enough to fraud really. Working out/exercising also doesn't mean only lifting weights, it includes martial arts, playing sports and outdoor activities.

Common work-out copes :

1) "You will look like a tumor!"

You aren't gonna get too big dude. If you are natty, you will NEVER have too worry about getting too big. If you do look "too big" you are probably fat.

This is all you need for looks :

2) "It's expensive to get a gymcel"

My uncle grew up on a vegetarian diet ( still ate eggs ) and has a really well-developed body. Truth is, your diet and scientific rep-set mumbo jumbo is all micro-management. Getting your hands dirty, doing the work and sticking to the routine will give you most of your results. You could have the greatest diet in the world and still become sarcopenic in a few years vs someone eating a normal Western diet + staying fit.

3) "Martial arts is cope"

I assure you, going through training and sparring and following the routine will not only teach you how to handle discomfort, but also keep your body performing. Yeah, if you ever get robbed the assailant will probably be in a group or armed, and yes... in most cases it's better to be the bigger man and walk away from a fight. However, it is still absolutely worth knowing as a man, it can be fun too. I started with taekwondo when I was young and transitioned to Muay Thai.

You can do it for fun too.

Conclusion : TikTok "blackpill" brainrot

TLDR : Exercise and be a man, God gave you a beautiful pair of testicles.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, BrutalMogger, greywind and 7 others
Skinny isn't law

Lean is law

IDK why some people actually cope with skinny>gymcel body. Skinny is less ideal, I don't even need to spell it out. You look less masculine, you lose muscle mass along with weight, you become unhealthy and most importantly, it will be harder for you to actually stay lean.

Meanwhile if you workout properly then you will have a much better chance of actually staying at a low body fat due to increasing activity + increase your daily caloric expenditure ( more muscle tissue = takes up more energy ).

Also who wouldn't want to have a better bideltoid + arm aesthetics ? You could be a wristcel but having some mass on your arms + hair = enough to fraud really. Working out/exercising also doesn't mean only lifting weights, it includes martial arts, playing sports and outdoor activities.

Common work-out copes :

View attachment 3184327

You aren't gonna get too big dude. If you are natty, you will NEVER have too worry about getting too big. If you do look "too big" you are probably fat.

View attachment 3184329

My uncle grew up on a vegetarian diet ( still ate eggs ) and has a really well-developed body. Truth is, your diet and scientific rep-set mumbo jumbo is all micro-management. Getting your hands dirty, doing the work and sticking to the routine will give you most of your results. You could have the greatest diet in the world and still become sarcopenic in a few years vs someone eating a normal Western diet + staying fit.

I assure you, going through training and sparring and following the routine will not only teach you how to handle discomfort, but also keep your body performing. Yeah, if you ever get robbed the assailant will probably be in a group or armed, and yes... in most cases it's better to be the bigger man and walk away from a fight. However, it is still absolutely worth knowing as a man, it can be fun too. I started with taekwondo when I was young and transitioned to Muay Thai.

Cope

I Wish i could excercise again. I'm basically bed ridden so i can only starve Maxx. Obviously excercising and eating healthy Is best

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I Wish i could excercise again. I'm basically bed ridden so i can only starve Maxx. Obviously excercising and eating healthy Is best
Why are you bed-ridden?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
No way around it: if you want to eliminate as much fat as possible, you need to exercise.

Otherwise, the only weight being lost is muscle.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Low t, depression
Taper up very slowly. I was the same and rotting. Just did small steps everyday. It took a while though, and alot of failures.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, scrunchables and the BULL
starvemaxxing is somewhat legit but its limited to a extent, like obv a 260 pound person is gonna lose weigth fast from it
but its not a long term solution
if ur legit abt being healthy then i suggest going to a dietician or researching abt healthy foods urself

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Taper up very slowly. I was the same and rotting. Just did small steps everyday. It took a while though, and alot of failures.
Sometimes i manage to do some push ups and dips but nowhere close my top fitness level. Body Is very mediocre but at least i'm not fat.

• +1
just roid
Skinny isn't law

Lean is law

Common work-out copes :

View attachment 3184327

View attachment 3184329

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 1 other person
How can I gymmax at home too high inhibition to go to one

• +1
How can I gymmax at home too high inhibition to go to one
Calisthenics and buy a bench with some free weights and equipment if you have the funds.

Free weights will be very cheap.

Even if you can't get free weights, you can use things such as water buckets. I did that for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
Skinny isn't law

Lean is law

Common work-out copes :

View attachment 3184327

View attachment 3184329

If you're a manlet skinny lean is preferrable to gym lean (2nd pic), you'll just end up looking like an angry leprechaun compensation stereotype and give the illusion of looking shorter than you actually are. Above 173cm and 2nd picture is ideal though.

• +1
If you're a manlet skinny lean is preferrable to gym lean (2nd pic), you'll just end up looking like an angry leprechaun compensation stereotype and give the illusion of looking shorter than you actually are. Above 173cm and 2nd picture is ideal though.
Agreed, excessively short guys should never try to pull of the "bulk" look.

Sanju

• JFL
N
Skinny isn't law

Lean is law

Common work-out copes :

View attachment 3184327

View attachment 3184329

Natural hypertrophy is saying it for years. To look good you need to hit the fucking gym, even if u not eat all meat/little protein u will build a good body. Although I do think everyone should eat some organ meat.

• +1