Where do I buy any good Tretinoin creams? I can’t find any legit sites

cloudz

cloudz

Iron
I have been searching for any Tretinoin creams idk which is good but I haven’t found any legit sites. I only find retinol.

I get mines from Nurx. I think it's $30 for the online consultation and $60 for a two months supply of tret which usually lasts like 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: cloudz
Where tf do all these people on here live where you can't just walk in and easily get a prescription for Tret?

i got my benzoyl peroxide and taz from tretinoinworld.net, shipping took a bit to sweden like 2 weeks maybe but good products, sketchy payment aswell but who cares

• +1
Reactions: cloudz
Where tf do all these people on here live where you can't just walk in and easily get a prescription for Tret?
more expensive to get a prescription than to just actually buy the tret itself

more expensive to get a prescription than to just actually buy the tret itself
Idk how it works in every country, but in Canada (which doesn't have government subsidized perscription meds, some countries do) you can still just walk into a pharmacy and say you want Tretinoin and they'll write you a prescription for it and it costs like $30 CAD for my Tretinoin cream. Don't even have to see a doctor. It would cost $51.45 from Tretinoinworld, before even accounting for duties

Idk how it works in every country, but in Canada (which doesn't have government subsidized perscription meds, some countries do) you can still just walk into a pharmacy and say you want Tretinoin and they'll write you a prescription for it and it costs like $30 CAD for my Tretinoin cream. Don't even have to see a doctor. It would cost $51.45 from Tretinoinworld, before even accounting for duties
it depends on how much you buy, strength, etc

i got 2 taz and 1 benzoyl peroxide for like 60$ total, it would be way more in sweden, and id also of course have to talk to doctors, be put on weaker creams, etc etc