Where do I buy Tret (Retin-A) ?

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Richcel
never used Tret in my life, currently only using retinol and cleanse, moisturize, use vitamin c serum, and exfoliate once or twice a week.

Amazon product ASIN B09PYSS2LF
found this but wasn’t sure if this is it. how strong should i go for? Gel or cream? My skin is fairly clear so i dont need anything too strong just been seeing Tret worshipped by ppl here to get model tier skin

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
i heard not to buy that shit from amazon as tret is prescription only meaning the ones they sell on amazon are all shit. as of a website to buy one online, im not aware but i heard through MPMD that u can get real tret from an indian pharmacy delivered to you. i dont have any links tho

get it prescribed its really ez

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
i heard not to buy that shit from amazon as tret is prescription only meaning the ones they sell on amazon are all shit. as of a website to buy one online, im not aware but i heard through MPMD that u can get real tret from an indian pharmacy delivered to you. i dont have any links tho
Yea amazon has “fake links” but idk how bullshit that is, I live in the USA so

get it prescribed its really ez
yeah i dont know for sure as ive never tried with tret but i think it works like fin which is prescription only aswell, just sign up to an online doctor, lie on the questionare so it seems like u really need it and get it delivered to your door thats what i did w fin anyways

never used Tret in my life, currently only using retinol and cleanse, moisturize, use vitamin c serum, and exfoliate once or twice a week.

Amazon product ASIN B09PYSS2LF
found this but wasn’t sure if this is it. how strong should i go for? Gel or cream? My skin is fairly clear so i dont need anything too strong just been seeing Tret worshipped by ppl here to get model tier skin
Get a prescription from a dermatologist. It is not hard to get. Say you want to avoid acne. And insist he gives you tretinoin.

Get a prescription from a dermatologist. It is not hard to get. Say you want to avoid acne. And insist he gives you tretinoin.
kys you fucking unhelpful faggot not everyone lives in the usa PLUS IT COSTA SHITTON OF MONEY I WANT TO HURT YOU AND GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT YO UGLY FAGGOT

That’s true doctors dont give a fuck they will prescribe u with anything if that means a quick buck jfl

• +1
Reactions: Artemis