Where do I find BPD foids?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I need a GF with Borderline

You don't want that bro, trust me I've seen the shit they did to some men. The pussy ain't worth it

• +1
Reactions: emo, Meteor21 and BeanletMogger
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Like what did they do?
They beat the shit out of them, they always spam them with text messages about where they are and if they're cheating on them etc... shit not funny bro

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
You don't want that bro, trust me I've seen the shit they did to some men. The pussy ain't worth it

what do they do? what types of shit have you seen?

They beat the shit out of them, they always spam them with text messages about where they are and if they're cheating on them etc... shit not funny bro
They beat them? How? Cheating on my I wouldn't want

sounds hot ngl

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
They beat them? How? Cheating on my I wouldn't want
Yeah they suddenly get angry and start beating the shit out of them, I've seen one dude get a dark eye and shit because he can't hit her back but she went all in and they text you this type of shit "Are you cheating on me" just cause you haven't had any interaction with her for like 1 hour

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Yeah they suddenly get angry and start beating the shit out of them, I've seen one dude get a dark eye and shit because he can't hit her back but she went all in and they text you this type of shit "Are you cheating on me" just cause you haven't had any interaction with her for like 1 hour
View attachment 3008890
Loving these deep thoughts. Need me a baddie like her. Also if she punches me I'll use her as my boxing bag :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and 97baHater