Where do I find drugs and where do I find people who want to buy them?

chromashock

chromashock

Iron
I live in a city where almost everyone I see is employed and wageslaving. I know that in the future I will be in their places if I keep studymaxx in college for 4 years, and that would affect my looksmaxing progress to ascend in a young age. Honestly that scenario sounds dreadful to me. I noticed in this forum that many advocate the way of selling drugs for quick and good money. The issue is where do I find them exactly. Not falling in a dark web scam trap where you spend tons and get nothing in return. I also need to find a place and what kinds people are eager on buying my drugs and other stuff, not in some high-class area where almost everyone is a cuck who will snitch on you to the cops.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, iam good boy, User28823 and 1 other person
Do you expect a darkweb website name? This isn't an actual solution tbh, especially starting from scratch, and not worth it if you're over 18.

It's good for teenagers that can't be tried as an adult yet but unless you are locked in already with connections the risk is not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, TheBrownOne and forevermirin
Do you expect a darkweb website name? This isn't an actual solution tbh, especially starting from scratch, and not worth it if you're over 18.

It's good for teenagers that can't be tried as an adult yet but unless you are locked in already with connections the risk is not worth it.
he sounds about 12 from this

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I live in a city where almost everyone I see is employed and wageslaving. I know that in the future I will be in their places if I keep studymaxx in college for 4 years, and that would affect my looksmaxing progress to ascend in a young age. Honestly that scenario sounds dreadful to me. I noticed in this forum that many advocate the way of selling drugs for quick and good money. The issue is where do I find them exactly. Not falling in a dark web scam trap where you spend tons and get nothing in return. I also need to find a place and what kinds people are eager on buying my drugs and other stuff, not in some high-class area where almost everyone is a cuck who will snitch on you to the cops.
Realistically this wont work. You are probably a high inhib cuck who doesnt leave his room

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, fuxkdakikez, chrisN and 1 other person
learn how to grow fire ass weed from low inhib black and sell it to college kids and high school kids . profit

FBIcels at it again

you will get robbed the first time trying to sell anything op, try scamming or fraud instead (in minecraft)

Hypothetically wouldn't recommend unless you are intimidating aka tall and muscular.

You don't want to sell drugs buddy.

Literally asking for getting jailed
Statistic for drug sellers getting caught in 1st year is somewhere to 90%
You can only sell in 1 or 2 occasionally a year in some parties
It take years to build a business that can sell drugs to street and maintain anonymously

Second thing is you need labs and chemicals processing unit that requires energy

Watch "The Wire" - it shows in details how drug dealers operates on various levels: low, medium, high, etc.
At low level you have these street dealers who stay in the hood, at street corners and basically yell: "Pills, powders, get your stuff right here!" and there are always junkies and bums coming to buy stuff from them. The medium level guys supply the street dealers with the merchandise, and come regularly to collect money. Others take the money, deposit it, invest it or use it for other things, like renting safe houses and other locations used to stash drugs and money.
The high-level guys coordinate all the others, they have connections with powerful drug lords from aboard to buy huge quantity of drugs, and use intermediaries for everything, they live a discreet life, they don't use, touch or ever come close to drugs, they don't own anything in their name - no houses, cars, etc. so nothing can be confiscated in case they are investigated.

Watch "The Wire" - it shows in details how drug dealers operates on various levels: low, medium, high, etc.
At low level you have these street dealers who stay in the hood, at street corners and basically yell: "Pills, powders, get your stuff right here!" and there are always junkies and bums coming to buy stuff from them. The medium level guys supply the street dealers with the merchandise, and come regularly to collect money. Others take the money, deposit it, invest it or use it for other things, like renting safe houses and other locations used to stash drugs and money.
The high-level guys coordinate all the others, they have connections with powerful drug lords from aboard to buy huge quantity of drugs, and use intermediaries for everything, they live a discreet life, they don't use, touch or ever come close to drugs, they don't own anything in their name - no houses, cars, etc. so nothing can be confiscated in case they are investigated.

Also the problem is money laundering
you make good amount of Money and the IRS gets your ass

Also the problem is money laundering
you make good amount of Money and the IRS gets your ass
Yes, the top guys laundered their money, they also had legitimate businesses on other people's names, they owned buildings, bars, nightclubs, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Just go to clubs and network I guess

I need it

Please tell me where to find

A dispensary :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: