Where do I geomax as a black dude

J

jflkiefmaxxing

New Gen
Serious suggestions where is the best place. Considering my smv, social status and money. Basically trying to say what’s the best for my time and money. Not trying to put too much effort but make the most of my time there.

• JFL
Reactions: FBl, DNRDniggerking, nietzsche and 1 other person
USA. Florida or Georgia probably

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, tombradylover, Acion and 2 others
J*wmany

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch, wastedspermcel and goat123
Serious suggestions where is the best place. Considering my smv, social status and money. Basically trying to say what’s the best for my time and money. Not trying to put too much effort but make the most of my time there.
scandinavia if tall, them hoes love BBC's

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, nietzsche and Funnyunenjoyer1
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
depend on how good you look aka your rating

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
scandinavia if tall, them hoes love BBC's
Only the rancid ones(hard deviants) or old ones. I'm sure you can find a decent one but that'll be difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
jfl at the guy saying scandinavia, racism is rising in Europe every day + youre competing with 6'2
swedish guys

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
exactly my thoughts
yeah even for any other foreign person life will probably be boring and depressing if you plan to actually stay and live there. if you go and stay in a tourist hotspot for some time thats different than if you actually plan to geomax then it will probably suck donkey balls

you have bbc halo everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
Africa you self hating coon

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and wastedspermcel
BRAZIL

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Africa im not even joking, black men are only desired in Africa, Western Europe and USA thats it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
california is easily the best in terms of smv for black guys so if you have the money then cali

Poland

From what I’ve seen, most of them geomaxx to Brazil

Latin America