Where do I get finasteride and minoxidil?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
Probably in first stage of balding so want to get some of this shit to prevent that. Will see a dermatologist to confirm and hopefully get a prescription but if not where can I get some online? And are there any noticeable side effects of fin and minox?

US-AlldayChemist
UK-UnitedPharmacies

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
US-AlldayChemist
UK-UnitedPharmacies
Ideally, if you are in USA, you'd want to get GP prescription and then buy from mark cubans pharmacy

• +1
Start with 0.5mg of fin daily. Don't use min unless you want to shed.

• +1
Probably in first stage of balding so want to get some of this shit to prevent that. Will see a dermatologist to confirm and hopefully get a prescription but if not where can I get some online? And are there any noticeable side effects of fin and minox?
You should do is take a fuck load of pictures of your hair/hair line. This is to track any changes or movements when you start treatment. You probably won't gain back anything but it should help you track if you're still losing hair.

Start low with Finasteride some people report positive effects at doses as low as 0.2mg. Side effects from it will mostly be watery semen and some erectile dysfunction (ED). The ED is dependent on dose. I have taken 1mg a day for a while and I still get boners and have never had issues getting hard. However instead of being 10/10 hard all throughout I might be 8/10 hard 80% of the time and 10/10 hard the other 20%.

Min I haven't taken but have used it on and off for eye brows it seems to work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Start with 0.5mg of fin daily. Don't use min unless you want to shed.
Shed happen with fin too. But he should still start with finasteride only cause applying minox every day for life is boring af

• +1