Where do i get my eyebrows done

shibo

shibo

Equinox
do i get it done at a salon do they even do mens eyebrows and will they give me gay eyebrows

ethnic barber

most salon should have men treatment

if not you can just tell you want to do your eyebrow, and you ask to pluck them not wax them so you don't get the gay look

do i get it done at a salon do they even do mens eyebrows and will they give me gay eyebrows
do it yourself, beauticians don't know male aesthetics and are likely to shape your eyebrows feminine, arched or too short

pluck it urself retard

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
Just go on any womens salon and get it done. Mine look like this:

Some may say it looks gay. But it’s what I get complimented the most on. Especially by girls. A lot of them say their jealous because I eyebrow and eyelash mog them into oblivion lol

• +1
Reactions: her
View attachment 84653
Some may say it looks gay. But it’s what I get complimented the most on. Especially by girls. A lot of them say their jealous because I eyebrow and eyelash mog them into oblivion lol
You're a massive faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and 1 other person
You're a massive faggot
Nope, its just a prettyboy look. You aryans barely have any body hair and few hairs that you have are blonde and barely visible. You don’t understand what it’s like to be hairy and when you see latinos like me shaving you call us gay. Man, it’s better to be clean shaven like a girl ir a gay than to look like some hairy mexican uncle with a unibrow and and gross dark hair all over his body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and her
View attachment 84653
This is supposed to be a joke, right?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
Nope, its just a prettyboy look. You aryans barely have any body hair and few hairs that you have are blonde and barely visible. You don’t understand what it’s like to be hairy and when you see latinos like me shaving you call us gay. Man, it’s better to be clean shaven like a girl ir a gay than to look like some hairy mexican uncle with a unibrow and and gross dark hair all over his body
Didn't read
Way too long bro

I'm sorry I insulted you bro that wasn't nice

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you don’t know hard i laughed at this. i laughed so hard i threw my body
Ngl I cracked up too when I reread that😂 seems like I was in a really bad mood but from what I can remember I was sunbathing at that moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Ngl I cracked up too when I reread that😂 seems like I was in a really bad mood but from what I can remember I was sunbathing at that moment
sun rays create chad mindset

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685