Where do I stand PSL wise? What can I improve on?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
(First picture is a slight undereye squint everything else is just normal. )

Some of you have already rated me in DM but just wanted to get a few more ideas on where I stand and how I can improve. Recently started leanmaxxing, neckmaxxing, and skinmaxxing.

I have a motion video too but it does not really capture my skin accurately due to the sunlight but here it is.

If the quality on the imgur embed is bad it should be better if you click on it and redirects to the actual website.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
PSL 3.5-4. Try hairmaxxing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Blitz, Reoa and 3 others
5 psl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Schönling, EthnicelAscension and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, justanothergymcell, DianabolDownie and 4 others
5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 2846
above average obviously

nothing can be improved besides eyes surgically, everything else is softmaxx for you

i think you are near your potential and can top as a chad.

btw miring black t gold or silver chain combo i use it a lot too looks so fkn good

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, IndianJock and Deleted member 3593
My hair is actually really annoying , should I keep the sides faded and some length on top? Not sure if it fits my face but brushing it forward is pretty much my only option so no parting.

My hair is actually really annoying , should I keep the sides faded and some length on top? Not sure if it fits my face but brushing it forward is pretty much my only option so no parting.
Long bed hair like Barrett and hair spray the hell out of it ngl

• +1
above average obviously

nothing can be improved besides eyes surgically, everything else is softmaxx for you

i think you are near your potential and can top as a chad.

btw miring black t gold or silver chain combo i use it a lot too looks so fkn good

Haha yea the chain helps a bit if I have a good fit shirt. I'm going to softmaxx because I don't think surgery would do much for me. For example I really wanted hooded eyes (fat graft) but then taking harmony into account i would some kind of wrap around jaw surgery and it would look too retarded I just dont have the bones for hooded eyes.

Haha yea the chain helps a bit if I have a good fit shirt. I'm going to softmaxx because I don't think surgery would do much for me. For example I really wanted hooded eyes (fat graft) but then taking harmony into account i would some kind of wrap around jaw surgery and it would look too retarded I just dont have the bones for hooded eyes.
bones arent really needed for hooded eyes it can be mostly fat tissue too and more things you touch on your face more chances for things to fuck up.

like i said yea surgery would do much for you as you are near your potential which is good and also bad.

gl

• +1
Yea eye area is your main failo. You look like young lil pump ngl

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3593
90th percentile. Not factoring in shortness though.

• +1
above average for sure. how old r u?
and how tall?

Mirin your physique bro, you're natty too aren't you?

good frame bro. ur GL

• +1
Mirin your physique bro, you're natty too aren't you?

Thanks man, yeah I'm natty. I'm tempted to try out a cycle of ostarine or maybe testosterone but I'm worried about fucking up my skin or hair so I'm staying at bay.

above average for sure. how old r u?
and how tall?

5'10'' 20yo

5.5 Psl , your eye area is holding you back but not by a lot

Mr. Sawan i think your ratings are a bit off.
I shall suggest a reevaluation of what makes a man good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Titbot

Yea so I'm just curious what's wrong with the eye area? I notice some pretty serious assymetry (I try not to worry about this too much since the face is a whole). The left side looks much more masculine than the right I'm not sure what's causing it? I think more less UEL on that side.

5-6/10 you sure are not ugly, but not that handsome either
And your physique looks good. Are you tall?

5'10'' not tall. I'm assuming my eyes are the biggest failo.

Hes a low 7/10 definitely foids will find him cute

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Htobrother
Nah your eyes are okay and you have a good jaw.

But you look a bit fucked up. Like you are poor or have depression. Bad skin color.

With a modellike camera photo you could be a 7.

• JFL
5.5 psl mogs me

Yea so I'm just curious what's wrong with the eye area? I notice some pretty serious assymetry (I try not to worry about this too much since the face is a whole). The left side looks much more masculine than the right I'm not sure what's causing it? I think more less UEL on that side.

View attachment 200808

View attachment 200811
R

Recessed orbitals- Almond eye surgery will fix the UEE and the slight bulge in the middle of the eye, giving you a tighter horizontal eyelid. Your IPD and PFL and brow are good which is why with that eye failo you look harmonious also lean max, judging by the body pics you look lean so you might be storing fat in the cheek area but you have good zygos the fat is masking any hollowness. Look into buccal fat removal. With these two things corrected, you will ascend to 6 PSL
MOGS ME TO THE MOON AND BACK
Nah your eyes are okay and you have a good jaw.

But you look a bit fucked up. Like you are poor or have depression. Bad skin color.

With a modellike camera photo you could be a 7.
I also fee like there is some recession going on in the lower third in motion, cant pinpoint it tho.
Mr. Sawan i think your ratings are a bit off.
I shall suggest a reevaluation of what makes a man good looking.
Stop doxing me bro

Last edited:
  • +1
R

Recessed orbitals- Almond eye surgery will fix the UEE and the slight bulge in the middle of the eye, giving you a tighter horizontal eyelid. Your IPD and PFL and brow are good which is why with that eye failo you look harmonious also lean max, judging by the body pics you look lean so you might be storing fat in the cheek area but you have good zygos the fat is masking any hollowness. Look into buccal fat removal. With these two things corrected, you will ascend to 6 PSL
MOGS ME TO THE MOON AND BACK

I also fee like there is some recession going on in the lower third in motion, cant pinpoint it tho.

Stop doxing me bro

yea idk if it was a head tilt or the camera position but on one side my maxilla looks a bit recessed than the other not sure.

SUBHUMAN LIKE HIM IS RATED AS 5PSL WHILE MY CHAD CLASSMATES ARE RATED 5-5.5 WTF IS THAT FORUM

• So Sad
Yes I store so much fat in my face its literally ridiculous. This is partially lifefuel because maybe the next few pounds I lose will start shedding from my face. Suifuel is I just have bad fat storage genetics and will require extreme will power to maintain that fatloss if I achieve it.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
your face is pretty average, maybe a bit below but you look like you're in great shape so psl4-5 (it's out of 8 btw)

• +1
yea idk if it was a head tilt or the camera position but on one side my maxilla looks a bit recessed than the other not sure.
Could be its shows in the mouth area as it does not protrude
your face is pretty average, maybe a bit below but you look like you're in great shape so psl4-5 (it's out of 8 btw)
You are underrating him. @cocainecowboy can you please rate OP. I feel like he is getting underrated

• +1
Shit eyes but overall look good and high trust. 5PSL.

• +1
"subhuman" dude this guy is DEFINETELY no incel. Like no chance.

His jaw is good for a normie. He has normal eye area. Decent small nose. Everything else is average too.

His skin color is a bit bad. Even in worst case I would rate him 4/10.

3/10 guys look like complete shit. Huge nose, bad jaw bad eyes etc. No compare to this guy.

• +1
U don't have and huge falios. Great frame, hairline, fwhr, midface, forward growth. You are well above average. Just get a eboy curtains hairstyle, wear lifts.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3593
U don't have and huge falios. Great frame, hairline, fwhr, midface, forward growth. You are well above average. Just get a eboy curtains hairstyle, wear lifts.

Yea I'm just a little confused on the forward growth, looks a bit recessed to me on one side.
"subhuman" dude this guy is DEFINETELY no incel. Like no chance.

His jaw is good for a normie. He has normal eye area. Decent small nose. Everything else is average too.

His skin color is a bit bad. Even in worst case I would rate him 4/10.

3/10 guys look like complete shit. Huge nose, bad jaw bad eyes etc. No compare to this guy.

I'm pretty much a dark olive oil tone ( I think?) which sucks but hopefully I'm not too dark. I'm MEastern and most of my family says I'm too white to look arab which is somewhat good to hear lul

Last edited:
  • +1
I still don't get how best you can gauge a recession maxilla. I feel like the side profile angle can really change it. Some pictures the shape looks extremely flat. I dunno

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
on paper you seem above average, but your phenotype/harmony is not very good, so that brings closer to the average, overall slightly above average

dont know/dont care about number or percentile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 2846
on paper you seem above average, but your phenotype/harmony is not very good, so that brings closer to the average, overall slightly above average

dont know/dont care about number or percentile

Thanks. Just out of curiosity what throw the harmony off? Too dark skin?

You're a good looking dude. Chadlite/10.

5.4 you won't have problems with getting decent looking girls tbh

Repeating everyone else in this thread: 5-5.5 PSL,

Eye area evaluation:
Medial Canthus is good, Canthal tilt is good, Eyebrow arch is good
Weaknesses: The lower eyelids are dark in coloring and look saggy/droopy, even though you are lifting them up,
Upper Eyelid Exposure is something you should work on later, for now, I recommend improving your resting face, get used to holding your upper eyelid up and slight squinting naturally.

I have a hard time putting all my thoughts into one post, so I will post this for now, and then in a few minutes after I have gathered my thoughts I can give you loksmaxxing tips and point out other areas to improve.
I still don't get how best you can gauge a recession maxilla. I feel like the side profile angle can really change it. Some pictures the shape looks extremely flat. I dunno

View attachment 201426

Look at the areas I circled in red, try to make the back of your head/neck as flat as possible, then measure forward growth.
Here is Barrett as an example of both good posture (for measuring forward growth), and obviously good forward growth

Now back to advice:
I would recommend some kind of skin maxxing regimen, just to get rid of that brownish/yellowish sickly hue currently on your face, although it could be very much due to the lighting in your bathroom, I look way more ethnic in my aspie bathroom shots cause the lightbulbs are dying and making me seem yellowish/brownish JFL.

Ideally you want your face skin color/tone to match that of your arms in your case specifically, they look good even under the shitty bathroom lighting.

Your FWHR and Midface ratio save your IPD, so if anyone says shit about your ratios they're just coping FYI, A good curtain hairstyle could potentially alter the shape of your face and drastically improve your appearance, look into that.

You've already visited the eyebrowmaxxing thread, so I know you're working on that,

Okay, I just watched the video of you in motion, bro just leave your lower eyelids the way they were in the video, you don't have scleral show so you really don't need to lift your lower eyelids.

In the video you have a slight negative canthal tilt, you can overpower this if you make your appearance very masculine/dominant.

Notice how the eyebrows and overall appearance save this face despite clear negative canthal tilt.
I hope this helped!

Last edited:
Repeating everyone else in this thread: 5-5.5 PSL,

Eye area evaluation:
Medial Canthus is good, Canthal tilt is good, Eyebrow arch is good
Weaknesses: The lower eyelids are dark in coloring and look saggy/droopy, even though you are lifting them up,
Upper Eyelid Exposure is something you should work on later, for now, I recommend improving your resting face, get used to holding your upper eyelid up and slight squinting naturally.

I have a hard time putting all my thoughts into one post, so I will post this for now, and then in a few minutes after I have gathered my thoughts I can give you loksmaxxing tips and point out other areas to improve.

View attachment 204517
Look at the areas I circled in red, try to make the back of your head/neck as flat as possible, then measure forward growth.
Here is Barrett as an example of both good posture (for measuring forward growth), and obviously good forward growth
View attachment 204520

Now back to advice:
I would recommend some kind of skin maxxing regimen, just to get rid of that brownish/yellowish sickly hue currently on your face, although it could be very much due to the lighting in your bathroom, I look way more ethnic in my aspie bathroom shots cause the lightbulbs are dying and making me seem yellowish/brownish JFL.

Ideally you want your face skin color/tone to match that of your arms in your case specifically, they look good even under the shitty bathroom lighting.

Your FWHR and Midface ratio save your IPD, so if anyone says shit about your ratios they're just coping FYI, A good curtain hairstyle could potentially alter the shape of your face and drastically improve your appearance, look into that.

You've already visited the eyebrowmaxxing thread, so I know you're working on that,

Okay, I just watched the video of you in motion, bro just leave your lower eyelids the way they were in the video, you don't have scleral show so you really don't need to lift your lower eyelids.

In the video you have a slight negative canthal tilt, you can overpower this if you make your appearance very masculine/dominant.
View attachment 204524
Notice how the eyebrows and overall appearance save this face despite clear negative canthal tilt.
I hope this helped!
Holy shit this is perfect thanks. I’m trying to hard to recreate the video I don’t even think I was squinting, there was natural sunlight coming through. This is the hardest part I can’t get my squint down.

as for the NCT I want to take a shot at slowly pluckingmy eyebrows to make them more positive. Or just applying Vaseline and shape them around just a little bit

for skin, I’ve been eating alot of veggies the last few weeks and it olive oil’d my skin a good bit. Ithought this was a looksmax at first but maybe I should just lay off it.

could someone tell me what eye surgeries I should look into?