Where do you find wife material women if you dont have a social circle?

Menalookingcurry

Menalookingcurry

Iron
The go to places IRL seem to be bars and clubs, but these places are filled with sluts and low quality women. Only whites, niggers, and spics wife up a woman they find at these places. I grew up Muslim and it's not the norm to find a woman at a bar or a club. Problem is I don't have a social circle and my family can't find anyone for me, so where the fuck do I go?

14 year old girls in a country where women get killed for showing off their body

You don’t, social circle is the only way.

The go to places IRL seem to be bars and clubs, but these places are filled with sluts and low quality women. Only whites, niggers, and spics wife up a woman they find at these places. I grew up Muslim and it's not the norm to find a woman at a bar or a club. Problem is I don't have a social circle and my family can't find anyone for me, so where the fuck do I go?
Wait, where do you live, write more about your situation...

I know a few but they don’t reply or laugh at me I can send them to u doe

Fags suggest church but I’ve almost never seen a woman between 16-30 there

That’s the hard part that’s why imo statues is law because if your statues maxed your most likely in social groups and crowds and interactions will be easy