where do you go to “slay”

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
people always tell me to get off this forum and slay in my rate mes, where the FUCK do i go? i’m 16 i can’t go to the club, and the one girl i did find who i liked in my lifeguarding course moved away for uni like two weeks after i met her. where are the hoes? i’m genuinely curious

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Suns9999
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, notmog98, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others
if you were attractive foids would be throwing themselves at you everywhere you go

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Suns9999, klenisen and 4 others
if you were attractive foids would be throwing themselves at you everywhere you go
incel ramblings when i see a girl i like pulling her is easy but i CANT FIND ANY DURING THE SUMMER, ITS LIKE THEY ALL ROT INSIDE ALL DAY

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
age is just a excuse Chad will slay even in a cemetery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and nathan
people always tell me to get off this forum and slay in my rate mes, where the FUCK do i go? i’m 16 i can’t go to the club, and the one girl i did find who i liked in my lifeguarding course moved away for uni like two weeks after i met her. where are the hoes? i’m genuinely curious
Primary school

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and nathan
just looksmax for 1 year

• +1
GRINDR @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Gym?

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Over