Where do you guys buy your chemicals for looksmaxxing?

Randolf

Randolf

Relaxin sorcerer
HGH
Peptides
Tren
KY

and other stuff.

Where do you get it?

HGH
Peptides
Tren
KY

and other stuff.

Where do you get it?
KY is extremely hard to source. The rest of that stuff is commonly manufactured and sold on the vanilla web, you can search on forums and reddit for sources. Vigorous Steve on youtube has a video about how to identify a good source.

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
KY is extremely hard to source. The rest of that stuff is commonly manufactured and sold on the vanilla web, you can search on forums and reddit for sources. Vigorous Steve on youtube has a video about how to identify a good source.
thanks.

what’s KY?

Alphabay or Archetyp market

• +1
Alphabay or Archetyp market
unecessary to deal with dark web anon sources that have sketchy reputation and zero liability if their product is laced. much better to just go with vanilla web sources.

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and Krakowski
unecessary to deal with dark web anon sources that have sketchy reputation and zero liability if their product is laced. much better to just go with vanilla web sources.
Agreed but it was from a guy who I knew sold those products that I already bought other drugs from (for fun rather than looksmaxxing).

• +1
What is "vanilla web"?

We need to work on height growth chemicals. Most people here are lazy motherfuckers.

Here in Europe "aibolit" was a good source, but they got "fucked over" by police or something....

What does KY19382 do for growth?

• +1