Where do you guys get your peptides/hgh from

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Qingdao Sigma Chems but you gotta make your order via email.Their shit are mass produced so product prices remain the lowest I've seen on mesorx. Pharma HGH always blows generic Chinese HGH out of the water but the phenibut I received from them seems to be legit so far.
qingdao.rep@tutanota.com

Qingdao Sigma Chems but you gotta make your order via email.Their shit are mass produced so product prices remain the lowest I've seen on mesorx. Pharma HGH always blows generic Chinese HGH out of the water but the phenibut I received from them seems to be legit so far.
qingdao.rep@tutanota.com
Pharma grade hgh is like 3% more purity how is it that much better for 10x price?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
what is the best peptide/hgh there are alot to choose from
They only have GH and mk677 should go with GH.Tbose are the only GH things on that website I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
dont see no tbose
Click on the 3 lines on the right side corner on top and select GH and Peptides and look for HGH cat tropin and mk677 should be under SARMs.

• +1
Click on the 3 lines on the right side corner on top and select GH and Peptides and look for HGH cat tropin and mk677 should be under SARMs.
christ it is expensive asf.
how long does it last???

One box should last around half a month at 10IUs so overall for a month you'll need 2 and is probably 300 euros yea it's kinda expensive.I assume this is for height than yea around 7.5-10 ius dialy and one box has 160IU so do the math. 160/10=16 days 160/7=22 days

One box should last around half a month at 10IUs so overall for a month you'll need 2 and is probably 300 euros yea it's kinda expensive.I assume this is for height than yea around 7.5-10 ius dialy and one box has 160IU so do the math. 160/10=16 days 160/7=22 days
any alternatives instead of pure hgh?
Im doing this for height and facial growth not exactly for muscle gain

🤔 hmmm there are peptides but depending on source there are usually more expensive and weaker.

• So Sad
any alternatives instead of pure hgh?
Im doing this for height and facial growth not exactly for muscle gain
i think canlabs is good, ordered some from there

Just stick to the milk and vitamins bro. Until you turn 18 I can’t condone any dangerous activities ‼️