In the coffin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thvg, Imretarded? and murdah
dead

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, ugly_introvert and Darkeningstar
See y’all being Moggers and me being a moggers.

The next 2-3 years will dictate how the rest of my life goes, the main thing is banking on bimax + Malar implants ascending me, if I don’t reach htn from the aforementioned surgeries and of course doing the basic softmaxxes then it’s pretty much over and the rest of my life has been laid out for me, I’ll basically just be a wagie living with my parents forever and I will die a khhv, if however I can ascend to htn my life will be completely different, ofc I know I won’t be some model guy my issues with women, making friends etc will pretty much disappear over night, I’ll finally be free from the shackles of subhumanity, it all depends on how much surgery helps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jué and murdah
Ascended lookswise and moneywise

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The next 2-3 years will dictate how the rest of my life goes, the main thing is banking on bimax + Malar implants ascending me, if I don’t reach htn from the aforementioned surgeries and of course doing the basic softmaxxes then it’s pretty much over and the rest of my life has been laid out for me, I’ll basically just be a wagie living with my parents forever and I will die a khhv, if however I can ascend to htn my life will be completely different, ofc I know I won’t be some model guy my issues with women, making friends etc will pretty much disappear over night, I’ll finally be free from the shackles of subhumanity, it all depends on how much surgery helps
You must be hideous if you can’t live a normie life at 6’6 brah

im scared to think about that but probably alone wage slaving

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
leading my race in the revolution

• Woah
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
getting @DalitBoss unbanned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah, Imretarded? and 1 other person
You must be hideous if you can’t live a normie life at 6’6 brah
I have already said 100 times I’m not 6’6 I’m 6’4.8 in the morning, and yeah I’m a non NT high LTN/low MTN

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
I have already said 100 times I’m not 6’6 I’m 6’4.8 in the morning, and yeah I’m a non NT high LTN/low MTN
Could save yourself the money and ascend with an asian woman

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Happy and well adjusted

Could save yourself the money and ascend with an asian woman
It’s not even about sex, it’s about getting treated better, having an easier life, so many opportunities arise when you are good looking, and despite what retards on here say a genuine HTN irl will not struggle l

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@Darkeningstar Married, rich

• +1
Reactions: Aero, skkrrrtcantdo, Dendoni and 5 others
having a good time, maybe I'm at my 96% ascension:feelshah:

Ldar

• +1
Reactions: fuse
making plans is retarded. plans can only go wrong. if you don't have a plan, it can't go wrong