Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Tyler x Durden and Gengar
@Gengar

idk bro i heard gengar say it and i looked it up, not a single rep from me btw

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Haha you blenchod
Shit’s funny tbh tbh
Rep me blenchod 😡
Bhenchod! You wrote it wrong. And it means "sisterfucker," the same way English-speaking people use "motherfucker."

• JFL
Bhenchod! You wrote it wrong. And it means "sisterfucker," the same way English-speaking people use "motherfucker."
so it's a compliment

• JFL
Oh
Is it curry language?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and CopiumX
so it's a compliment
:ogre: It's completely haram to fuck your sister, it's a grave insult but it's used so casually when you're talking to Pakistani uncles, you get the feeling it's a totally normal word. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
:ogre: It's completely haram to fuck your sister, it's a grave insult but it's used so casually when you're talking to Pakistani uncles, you get the feeling it's a totally normal word. :forcedsmile:
idk why hindus use it as an insult even though their gods married their sisters :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 78207
I think it’s an insult from curry language meaning “sister fucker”

nigga said blenchod

i love fucking blens bro

idk why hindus use it as an insult even though their gods married their sisters :forcedsmile:
I was recently watching the indian series mirzapur and they constantly use the word "chutiya", the english subtitles keep changing, one episode it means son of a bitch, another it means bastard or something else.

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
I was recently watching the indian series mirzapur and they constantly use the word "chutiya", the english subtitles keep changing, one episode it means son of a bitch, another it means bastard or something else.
it means pussy

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
@brahminboss chutiya insaan come back asap

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist