Where does ground beef come from ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
@Never Get Up i was thinking of using the trimmings of fat/meat off the ribeyes for grinding it for ground beef, is this how ground beef is made ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Gonthar and The Homelander
From the ground it’s in the name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Surfsup, RICHCELDOM and 4 others
From cows, they have these huge shredder machines that turn them into minced meat...

From cows, they have these huge shredder machines that turn them into minced meat...

Its cheaper to just buy a striploin roast cut it up, and cut up the trimmings from the steaks you cut, combined them togother and make your own ground beef.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
idk but it's always shitter quality than any steak

cow moo grind soft meat slop

idk but it's always shitter quality than any steak
Provides the same nutrients as steak, may not be as tasty but it is a great carnivore diet meal

Provides the same nutrients as steak, may not be as tasty but it is a great carnivore diet meal

cope if you think they're grounding down steak quality meats into ground beef, it's the off cuts

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
it grows underground like a potato

cope if you think they're grounding down steak quality meats into ground beef, it's the off cuts
Then i’ll just eat steak everyday twice a day then nigga. Its only $190 for my budget so i’m good.

@Never Get Up i dont care anymore im gonna eat steaks for both my meals a day everyday, im too lazy to make ground beef.

Off cuts don’t provide same nutritional value as steaks ? In that case i’ll just eat steaks for all my meals.

Bro, its like saying Audi drives the same as Renault. World doesn't work like this, i used to thinks the same, don't repeat the same mistakes