where does one find hookers in honolulu in minecraft

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I'm wasted and wandering the streets of waikiki and I can't find a single one of them I know there's a happy ending thai massage parlor I went there but I can't find any hookers at night I thought honolulu was full of them, ten years ago you had these old men complaining online about these hookers harraseong them in the streets now I can't even find a single one it's over what a brutal blackpill

if anyone knows please help me

what did I think moving all alone to honolulu, although it's very nice it looks beautiful everything is written in both english and japanese I feel like im in an anime I hope I will get a japanese girlfriend

but don't go there it's not worth it don't be a fool like me just go to thailand

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
I'm wasted and wandering the streets of waikiki and I can't find a single one of them I know there's a happy ending thai massage parlor I went there but I can't find any hookers at night I thought honolulu was full of them, ten years ago you had these old men complaining online about these hookers harraseong them in the streets now I can't even find a single one it's over what a brutal blackpill

what did I think moving all alone to honolulu, although it's very nice it looks beautiful everything is written in both english and japanese I feel like im in an anime I hope I will get a japanese girlfriend

but don't go there it's not worth it don't be a fool like me just go to thailand
Your youtube channel. Link it. Now.

Just walk outside and approach the girls who dress like whores and ask them :"Hey babe, wanna have some fun?".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
Just walk outside and approach the girls who dress like whores and ask them :"Hey babe, wanna have some fun?".

ended up getting approached by some short dude on a scooter he took me to a japanese girl once I was there I couldn't have said no there were yakuza looking guys and some guy who looked like a sumo I'm poor now it cost 600 way more expensive than in my home country but it felt so worth it at the time it was the hottest girl I've ever had sex with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Not sure but the Minecraft platiunum looks easy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 5815
Your youtube channel. Link it. Now.
I was red a few of my vids got reuploaded but I'm done acting like a retard on camera for a few huhdred views

those places are usually shit for hookers

probably some shit local massage parlours where they will charge a foreigner double
or some nasty streetwalker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
ended up getting approached by some short dude on a scooter he took me to a japanese girl once I was there I couldn't have said no there were yakuza looking guys and some guy who looked like a sumo I'm poor now it cost 600 way more expensive than in my home country but it felt so worth it at the time it was the hottest girl I've ever had sex with
did you get pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

All those japanese and korean women have boyfriends. Its brutal.

• So Sad
did you get pics?
no of course not it was very intimidating

she had that back tattoo like riley reid does when she was riding me from behind she was shaking her ass it was so hot I don't know how I can have sex with a normal girl after that
All those japanese and korean women have boyfriends. Its brutal.
they all have asian boyfriends by the way I haven't seen a SINGLE wmaf couple in honolulu. the asian men are masculine tall for the most part but I've even seen short 5'7 guys with cute girlfriends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple and Deleted member 17791

she had that back tattoo like riley reid does when she was riding me from behind she was shaking her ass it was so hot I don't know how I can have sex with a normal girl after that

they all have asian boyfriends by the way I haven't seen a SINGLE wmaf couple in honolulu. the asian men are masculine tall for the most part but I've even seen short 5'7 guys with cute girlfriends
where is honolulu?

Wait, so she had that bbc only tat?:feelskek:

• JFL
where is honolulu?

Wait, so she had that bbc only tat?:feelskek:
hawaii, waikiki area specifically

yeah she probably is bbc only while I paid her 600 for something that lasted like 20 minutes some guy gets it for free every night and she actually enjoys it she must think im a subhuman paypig

when I said I was from canada she asked if I knew her friends aba and preach which are black reaction youtubers, so yeah this sounds like a bbc only girl brutal bbc pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17791
hawaii, waikiki area specifically

yeah she probably is bbc only while I paid her 600 for something that lasted like 20 minutes some guy gets it for free every night and she actually enjoys it she must think im a subhuman paypig

when I said I was from canada she asked if I knew her friends aba and preach which are black reaction youtubers, so yeah this sounds like a bbc only girl brutal bbc pill
kek. did you go in with condom?

• +1
kek. did you go in with condom?
yes like with any prostitute that I've ever encountered

im sobering up starting to feel ashamed of myself but im pretty sure your average chad has never slept with a girl that hot, paid or unpaid its only a small detail

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
yes like with any prostitute that I've ever encountered

im sobering up starting to feel ashamed of myself but im pretty sure your average chad has never slept with a girl that hot, paid or unpaid its only a small detail
I wonder how someone that good looking would become a prostitute. Are they retarded? Just a hoe, plain and simple?

• +1
I wonder how someone that good looking would become a prostitute. Are they retarded? Just a hoe, plain and simple?
$600 for 20 minutes I think you got your answer

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You geomaxxed to Hawaii? That's been a dream of mine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 17791
You geomaxxed to Hawaii? That's been a dream of mine.
yes I rented a one bedroom apartment for 5 months you should go for it I'm not a us citizen but if you are every ABC store which are the convenience stores there is one in every streer corner are looking for people always you would get hired instantly

Last edited:
what u actually paid $600? or 600 in local currency

• +1
what u actually paid $600? or 600 in local currency
600 usd I had it cash I was pretty drunk it made sense last night, I had sex for the equivalent of 100 usd before but the girls were old and ugly, that girl was 21

maybe I could have negociated but I was in a shady area

600 usd I had it cash I was pretty drunk it made sense last night, I had sex for the equivalent of 100 usd before but the girls were old and ugly, that girl was 21

maybe I could have negociated but I was in a shady area
why are they charging so much in that shithole

avg UK wage is 10x more than thailand and charge the same price/cheaper

Yea I noticed this when I was there as well. Wmaf is dead. It is what it is.

• +1