where does one get high quality hgh

S

steroids

hgh for life
Solution
Gonthar
shit hwo does one get that as a teenager 😭
You visit a doctor...Depending on where you live, you could bribe him to prescribe you HGH or visit some expensive fancy clinics where you're almost guaranteed to get a prescription.
The pharmacy...You need a doctor's prescription.
The one on the Internet is likely to be fake.

shit hwo does one get that as a teenager 😭
You visit a doctor...Depending on where you live, you could bribe him to prescribe you HGH or visit some expensive fancy clinics where you're almost guaranteed to get a prescription.

• +1
Reactions: steroids
Solution
You can find trustable UG sites just research

• +1
Reactions: steroids
no doctor will prescribe it and even if they do you'll be paying exorbitant prices out of pocket, you have to buy it from China

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
actually over for your iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Mike141
5’11 17yr old heightmaxxer
i mog u unfortunately u newgen. while u wet playin fortnite i was looksmaxxing. oh and i grew to 6ft in the last 2 months do might answer change it NEWGEN

. i personally get my hgh by hitting up bodybuilders from my local gym and ask where they buy steroids and shit. the people selling them usually have hgh.

i mog u unfortunately u newgen. while u wet playin fortnite i was looksmaxxing. oh and i grew to 6ft in the last 2 months do might answer change it NEWGEN
Nigga's cortisol spiked
Go inject some Chinese rat piss about it

>Newgen
>17yr old

Nigga's cortisol spiked
Go inject some Chinese rat piss about it
nah i’m good i will actually inject some pharma hgh i have on my fridge which would buy your entire family. my cortisol never spikes tbh i wouldn’t let a teen 2023 tiktokcel alter my day

nah i’m good i will actually inject some pharma hgh i have on my fridge which would buy your entire family. my cortisol never spikes tbh i wouldn’t let a teen 2023 tiktokcel alter my day
> 17 yr old

I heightmog u even after you spent the Wendy's paychecks on Chinese chemicals to inject on your buttchecks....

Now you coping with "I SWEAR I GREW AN INCH BRO" :lul: :lul: nigga I guarantee you it all went to waste

> 17 yr old

I heightmog u even after you spent the Wendy's paychecks on Chinese chemicals to inject on your buttchecks....

Now you coping with "I SWEAR I GREW AN INCH BRO" :lul: :lul: nigga I guarantee you it all went to waste
homie sure ur cortisol spiked. i don’t heightmog shit ur a 5’8 indian piece of garbage.

also i went from 5’7 to 6 ft lmao it’s brutally over as my growth plates still are 17years of age and wide open.

also ur a 2023cel go mew buddy

> 17 yr old

also never have and most likely never will work until 24+ as i can spend all the money my parents to me while i looksmax.
also the amount of woman i got to blow my johnson in the last month is 10x more than u will get your entire life truly brutal JUST BE WHITE