Where entering a new age

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Research on the Metaverse

We just finished the age of early Internet now we will expand into pushing the limits of technology this will give us new opportunities to become millionaires

Join me my fellow Gen Zers to freedom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
roblox

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
Fully Automatic Communism?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Patient A and AlwaysHaveQuestions

We just finished the age of early Internet now we will expand into pushing the limits of technology this will give us new opportunities to become millionaires

Dumpeet

it means the current system is falling apart
start prepping @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Which projects, of metaverse. Where relaity and real worldmeet.
Are good in your opinion.

I hd to check what it means.
And I noticed, me owning some decentra land crytpo. I am actually in 1.

It's kind alike 2nd life??

My reaction at 0:46 when meta verse is actually the future
I am actually at this moment, kinda heavy into DefiKingdoms. and maybe soon also som freyla. But id unno if these 2 count as metaverse or not. the defintion is unclear to me.

Last edited:
My reaction at 0:46 when meta verse is actually the future
Brutals story time, while I should ectually be screaming like this RGHT NOW

A moment of silence for 2014 me.

Can one imagine. How I checked Bitcoin back in 2013-2014 orso. Bitcoin droped from $1000 to like $400. And I was of opinion and posting about how bitcoin will not be worth much in future. I didn't see it.

I decided at that time. to game $4000-$5000 on CFD's in silver and gold; betting gold and silver would go up. I lost al that $4000 input; since the biggest bear run in history in gold and silver that year.

And.
What would i have had today.
if I had put that $4000 into bitcoin???????
I coul had bought 10 bitcoins. Worth today: 10 x $60,000 = $600.000

THAT mistake of not seeing how mogger crypto is. back in 2014. costed me $600.000 :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Fucking hell.

Also, extra brutals adding. I do recall trying to mine litecoin back in 2014 orso, I though maybe some free mined shitcoin wouldn't hurt. who knows. But I failed to get it working on mu computer, after trying for like half a day, that software was brutals. If I had spend more time on getting it working to mine litecoin, I might had been rich today also. One would be mining 1 or more litecoin per day easily. . 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Fucking reminder, when slaving away daily for income for living.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Patient A
We’re* or we are, not “where entering…”

Brutals story time, while I should ectually be screaming like this RGHT NOW

A moment of silence for 2014 me.

Can one imagine. How I checked Bitcoin back in 2013-2014 orso. Bitcoin droped from $1000 to like $400. And I was of opinion and posting about how bitcoin will not be worth much in future. I didn't see it.

I decided at that time. to game $4000-$5000 on CFD's in silver and gold; betting gold and silver would go up. I lost al that $4000 input; since the biggest bear run in history in gold and silver that year.

And.
What would i have had today.
if I had put that $4000 into bitcoin???????
I coul had bought 10 bitcoins. Worth today: 10 x $60,000 = $600.000

THAT mistake of not seeing how mogger crypto is. back in 2014. costed me $600.000 :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Fucking hell.

Also, extra brutals adding. I do recall trying to mine litecoin back in 2014 orso, I though maybe some free mined shitcoin wouldn't hurt. who knows. But I failed to get it working on mu computer, after trying for like half a day, that software was brutals. If I had spend more time on getting it working to mine litecoin, I might had been rich today also. One would be mining 1 or more litecoin per day easily. . 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Fucking reminder, when slaving away daily for income for living.

nice copy paste

nice copy paste
I didn't know you already read/heared this brutals fail story of muh already.

Missed opportunities, is just if not more brutals as loss/losing imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128