where i can get bone anchored face puller

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
also educate me on face pulling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
i need a slight expansion of my maxilla (don't think le fort 1 is necessary) and then get bsso to have good profile (i have overbite)

• JFL
@ddristhebestgermany why jfl react?

Dr. Nelson, California, Mulholland Drive 34568

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing, Luke LLL and 3 others
I saw this guy all the time in my lurking days, pretty nt but I remember seeing a mse self install from him if I remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
@ddristhebestgermany @thinwhiteduke
1A2B1E25 540E 470B B4D9 F55C32A3FC80

plz gtfo now

• JFL
Are u severely deformed? Its more likely you'll find a doctor to perform OBO on you than something like this
what's obo?
well my maxilla is slightly recessed. there must be some way to fix it without le fort 1. doctors from ronald ead video (i dont remember their names) said few mm of forward expansion is possible in adults without surgery.

what's obo?
well my maxilla is slightly recessed. there must be some way to fix it without le fort 1. doctors from ronald ead video (i dont remember their names) said few mm of forward expansion is possible in adults without surgery.
Obo Orbital Box Osteotomy...

Yeah you can try facepulling, I for my part won't, I medically need BSSO anyways so I'd be dumb to not get a full bimax out of that

Obo Orbital Box Osteotomy...

Yeah you can try facepulling, I for my part won't, I medically need BSSO anyways so I'd be dumb to not get a full bimax out of that
what facepulling? that home made method? it's gonna be cope. you need bone anchored.

@Darkstrand it's better to avoid as many surgeries as possible. also le fort surgeries are the worst. you will literally vomit blood for 1-2 days after the procedure. it's not easy recovery as you think.

what facepulling? that home made method? it's gonna be cope. you need bone anchored.
Yeah duh, but as I said u won't get that unless you are severely deformed

@Darkstrand it's better to avoid as many surgeries as possible. also le fort surgeries are the worst. you will literally vomit blood for 1-2 days after the procedure. it's not easy recovery as you think.
Thats totally worth it, you are also gonna vomit blood if someone beats ypu up cause of how much of a subhuman you are or when you take a bullet to ypur head cause you cant take it anymore, id rather vomit cause im ascending

Yeah duh, but as I said u won't get that unless you are severely deformed
that's weird tbh. so you are more likely to be able to literally cut your skull (le fort) than get face puller.

that's weird tbh. so you are more likely to be able to literally cut your skull (le fort) than get face puller.
Look at the pic you sent, no doctor in their right mind will drill some halo face puller to your skull unless its over anyways

i need a slight expansion of my maxilla (don't think le fort 1 is necessary) and then get bsso to have good profile (i have overbite)
I don't get this. Why don't you get double jaw surgery so the surgeon have full control both of your jaws to achieve good results? I don't think the price difference is much significant. Just get surgery for both if you want the best outcome.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I don't get this. Why don't you get double jaw surgery so the surgeon have full control both of your jaws to achieve good results? I don't think the price difference is much significant. Just get surgery for both if you want the best outcome.
well because mainly i think it's overkill and the recovery will be worse.

well because mainly i think it's overkill and the recovery will be worse.
I don't think there is a huge difference between the recovery. For aesthetics it's highly recommended to get double jaw. I don't even know if any surgeons would perform single jaw alone. Maybe it you get proper braces treatment beforehand or you have severe malocclusion, not sure.

I don't think there is a huge difference between the recovery. For aesthetics it's highly recommended to get double jaw. I don't even know if any surgeons would perform single jaw alone. Maybe it you get proper braces treatment beforehand or you have severe malocclusion, not sure.
as i said i have severe overbite (11mm)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and FartingSponge
I saw this guy all the time in my lurking days, pretty nt but I remember seeing a mse self install from him if I remember correctly.
That wasn’t me I just posted the video. I’m getting mine installed in a few days (self)

Bro, just mew:

Hello, doc. Rate my mewing progress 19-21.

Before:

View attachment 965678

After:

View attachment 965680

View attachment 965681

Also why my ear rotated the wrong direction? Seems like mewing made the ear angle only worse. Legit looking like fucking elven ears or some shit.

Is this because I was recessed and then I pushed the point, which the lower ear is attached to, forward?

Even if I look downwards it's still rotated the wrong way, lmao:
View attachment 965689

Image result for eaelven ears