Where i can go with no surgery ? And suggestions

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond

I'm going to do it in a few months after my bulking to leanmaxx, and I'm training my neck, I'm going to change the haircut I got a lot of lean mass, I'm going to have a shredded body and I'm 6'2, any other suggestions?

View attachment 1919266

I'm going to do it in a few months after my bulking to leanmaxx, and I'm training my neck, I'm going to change the haircut I got a lot of lean mass, I'm going to have a shredded body and I'm 6'2, any other suggestions?
What's ur bf%?

Show us your side profile, you look like you need bimax.

u need to edgarmaxx

View attachment 1919266

Geomaxx to Japan

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
thats obviously not a side profile pic lol also looks kinda edited, still you are a normie so nothing really bad about your looks

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
thats obviously not a side profile pic lol also looks kinda edited, still you are a normie so nothing really bad about your looks
No edit juust a good cannon but i have other pic

That isn’t side profile either. Jesus, the amount of frauding is insane. You’re def recessed lol trying to hide it
My BF is really high now i`m bulking but i`ll take a pic for you

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
took for you, i`m fat 17% bf + middle of bulking

View attachment 1919266

Haircut and t shirt look low class and poor.

Weak chin. Genioplasty.

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb