Where in Europe is the best place to get a rhinoplasty?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I live in the Nordic and was wondering where the best surgeons are in Europe and overall where the best place is to get rhino i Europe.

Price is not a issue

I live in the Nordic and was wondering where the best surgeons are in Europe and overall where the best place is to get rhino i Europe.

Price is not a issue
Mumbai.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
all cosmetic surgeons in your part of the world are licensed professionals you can literally get a decent job done anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, kebab and Romeo1111
all cosmetic surgeons in your part of the world are licensed professionals you can literally get a decent job done anywhere.
eh even millionaire celebs with access to the best get botched sometimes, research should always be done beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
eh even millionaire celebs with access to the best get botched sometimes, research should always be done beforehand
they're going to the best clinics lol.

they're going to the best clinics lol.
they're going to the most popular and best marketed ones, not neccesarily the best surgeons. if u're an idiot with a lot of money u can still be botched if you don't do research. money isnt a short cut for everything, capable people are extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410