Where is orb now?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
Where is orb now? I need to know how he got that jaw, looking good is all that matters at the end of the day if you want to get women so I need to know what he did

Attachments

• 4a4d2ee1-2659-40d0-b09a-739038cf2d49.jpg
    4a4d2ee1-2659-40d0-b09a-739038cf2d49.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 115
If I’m not mistaken he moved to Thailand and got an asian girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Chadlitecel, Over and 4 others
His jaw isnt spectacular, its his eye area that's top tier and essentially what makes him good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 5683, Aesthetic and 4 others
He has a qt asian GF. He’s too autistic to put any effort into getting a GF from his country.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 3795
Fuck colouring and eyes haloed him hard

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 4430
Probably oldcel

If I’m not mistaken he moved to Thailand and got an asian girlfriend.
I already read about that. That can't be true, he looks like that and somehow managed to only see his options in Thailand??? What kind of mental retardation did he have??? If i looked like him i would have fucked at least 100 chicks this year alone. He must have some kind of mental retardation or either his a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, randomvanish and Deleted member 5694
It still amazes me how this guy looks good with a jaw like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Blackout.xl and Darkstrand
He has a qt asian GF. He’s too autistic to put any effort into getting a GF from his country.
Getting a "Qt" asian girlfriend is cope af

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish and Greeicy
How does his dick taste op?

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Getting a "Qt" asian girlfriend is cope af
Maybe he just likes asians? He literally gets hundreds of matches on Tinder and slays effortlessly. It’s pointless to judge what race his GF is when he can slay any female homo sapien.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
He must have had some kind of disablity, or either he was 5ft 5 or had a micro penis. Something doesn't add up

Where is orb now? I need to know how he got that jaw, looking good is all that matters at the end of the day if you want to get women so I need to know what he did
its called genetics noob
Source 2

• +1
He must have had some kind of disablity, or either he was 5ft 5 or had a micro penis. Something doesn't add up
Orb was above 5'11 and had good frame.

He was autistic tho

• +1
  • +1
fucking a thai ladyboy

I heard he was 5'11 jfl
May be
Still he could slay in west with such a good face.
But he didn't, he could have at least breeded with some white chicks but instead he chose to race mix

Just want to make it clear that he did slay. Even with his autism.

Orb

F664A4A5 D39D 4204 919C 300421CDC5E7

most of his pic are frauded (camera distortion). His actual face is really poorly developed that is why he had to go to asia to slay.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf and Deleted member 4645
I already read about that. That can't be true, he looks like that and somehow managed to only see his options in Thailand??? What kind of mental retardation did he have??? If i looked like him i would have fucked at least 100 chicks this year alone. He must have some kind of mental retardation or either his a manlet
he already slayed in his home country but he wanted to have wife and kids and live a blue pilled life. So he went to SEA to find a traditional wife lmao.
I believe there are even some pictures with them together. His wife isnt even the typical ugly gook, she looks pretty decent actually.
Anyway last he was seen was by a lookism member in 2016 on an obscure forum about worldwide cuisine or someshit lmao.

• +1
View attachment 385210

View attachment 385211
most of his pic are frauded (camera distortion). His actual face is really poorly developed that is why he had to go to asia to slay.
cope, 1st was cherrypicked from a 1 milisecond in a motion vid
ZNIS7qj.gif

Second pic was him before he fullon finished looksmaxxing, he still had some skin issues and had autism long hair that failod him and pointed out his subpar FWHR.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
He’s long gone, he’s not been on PSL in at least 4 years from what I hear.
@cocainecowboy
I’m beefing that nigga dont mention him bro he’s gonna attack me

He was from NZ,he went to Thailand and Malaysia to do some courses to become an illustrator
His account on bodybuilding.com was "glisten"
Jfl if you believe in the austic basement dweller model story

• +1