Where is testosterone considered "Low" at 15 years old... and did the endocronologist lie to me with copes?!?

JammyCel

JammyCel

Banned
Im 15 and was worried about testosterone levels after finding out about the blackpill. I had informed my mom that i had concerns about testosterone. she agreed to bring me to the endocronologist and i recieved my results. the results were "474" which doesnt sound great to me. but the doctors note at the bottom said "_____ is in healthy and ROBUST levels of testosterone." Robust seems a little off putting to me knowing the test levels of our ancestors. but let me know your thoughts, and if my test is dangerously low, let me know what i should do. genuine responses only.

Im 15 and was worried about testosterone levels after finding out about the blackpill. I had informed my mom that i had concerns about testosterone. she agreed to bring me to the endocronologist and i recieved my results. the results were "474" which doesnt sound great to me. but the doctors note at the bottom said "_____ is in healthy and ROBUST levels of testosterone." Robust seems a little off putting to me knowing the test levels of our ancestors. but let me know your thoughts, and if my test is dangerously low, let me know what i should do. genuine responses only.
are you in the us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and JammyCel
yes i am in the united states. thank you for interacting
no problem, its js because i wanted to go a endroconolist but i cant go whitout shit prescriptions and i will have to wait for like 6 months:forcedsmile: