Where is the best place to get a affordable hair transplant ?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Ik niggas talk about turkey and shit but I don’t want rat pubes on my head

I need something to motivate me to wage slave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, aBetterMii and Deleted member 6403
Turkey is cheap

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PYT and Deleted member 16215
India...they have there cheap street barbers, therapists, dentists, surgeons, I'm sure they do hair transplants too...
890522-web-1432277109.jpg
india-dentist6b.jpg
bgCT0-vehPW1S21GksJn8GxuuYyJ6ggb-uCE7Iqol5_PKHAAGegyJxiCGeLgrZZsBDNqL7wXXPm6mf9mgzX5a9SGv_Y4MtqYsVMOcfOwpW4QpuFi3jzyuzfQoIHVNHWL4RNgbksy526jI0Wrf7AOiDurlVW0zvZas3WjGINLKlK2
Mumbai-ear-cleaner.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, aBetterMii, AllesScheiße and 1 other person
India...they have there cheap street barbers, therapists, dentists, surgeons, I'm sure they do hair transplants too...
890522-web-1432277109.jpg
india-dentist6b.jpg
bgCT0-vehPW1S21GksJn8GxuuYyJ6ggb-uCE7Iqol5_PKHAAGegyJxiCGeLgrZZsBDNqL7wXXPm6mf9mgzX5a9SGv_Y4MtqYsVMOcfOwpW4QpuFi3jzyuzfQoIHVNHWL4RNgbksy526jI0Wrf7AOiDurlVW0zvZas3WjGINLKlK2
Mumbai-ear-cleaner.jpg
Just get your head groped and battered by a middle aged Indian man for 5 cents theory?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I am srsly thinking about doing a hair transplant in Turkey in about half a year or so. So far I am thinking about going to Asmed (Dr Erdogan) or Dr Demirsoy. You should stay away from cheap hairmills like Dr Cinik and Dr Serkan, where some retarded techs are the ones doing the procedure, while the doctor is jerking off in his office.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and PYT
I am srsly thinking about doing a hair transplant in Turkey in about half a year or so. So far I am thinking about going to Asmed (Dr Erdogan) or Dr Demirsoy. You should stay away from cheap hairmills like Dr Cinik and Dr Serkan, where some retarded techs are the ones doing the procedure, while the doctor is jerking off in his office.
Why in half a year and now now? Sorry if I’m coming off retarded but I’m curious

Why in half a year and now now? Sorry if I’m coming off retarded but I’m curious
Right now I am too busy studying to deal with the whole procedure, in about half a year I will have more free time.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Right now I am too busy studying to deal with the whole procedure, in about half a year I will have more free time.
You have the money for it tho, no?

You have the money for it tho, no?
I do have the money for the surgery I have been saving for quite a while

• Love it
How much is it? I’m 15 gonna start saving up
DR Erdogan takes 2.5 Euro per graft and Demirsoy 1.25 Euro per graft
Since you are just 15, your main focus should be on stopping your hairloss from progressing. I really can't recommend finasteride to a 15 years old, so maybe try other methods or ask someone with more knowledge if it's safe for you.

• +1
DR Erdogan takes 2.5 Euro per graft and Demirsoy 1.25 Euro per graft
Since you are just 15, your main focus should be on stopping your hairloss from progressing. I really can't recommend finasteride to a 15 years old, so maybe try other methods or ask someone with more knowledge if it's safe for you.
Did you think about the fact some of us need HT for wide temples and no temple peaks? Because I’m suffering from that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and PYT