Where is the best place to get brow ridge implant?

usfesdfes

usfesdfes

hapa
Female tier brow ridge. The brow ridge discrimination is real fr.😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity and Artemis
go to pags
submit a ct scan from a local imaging center to giant implants pay him 300 for the consultation and to design your implant for you
then send the file to pagnoni and it will be sent to a manufacturer and then you go get your surgery and recover in italy for 1-2 weeks and go home

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18361 and 2 others
Female tier brow ridge. The brow ridge discrimination is real fr.😔
You can do upper brow filler. I saw Steinsapir youtube video where he does this.

BR Implants exist only at one location: Eppley

go to pags
submit a ct scan from a local imaging center to giant implants pay him 300 for the consultation and to design your implant for you
then send the file to pagnoni and it will be sent to a manufacturer and then you go get your surgery and recover in italy for 1-2 weeks and go home
How much does he take for preoperative implant order? ANd how much is the deposit?

You can do upper brow filler. I saw Steinsapir youtube video where he does this.

BR Implants exist only at one location: Eppley

Got a link to that? I was searching for brow ridge fillers with little to no avail, nor do I know anything about the safety regarding it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
go to pags
Nice would check it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Got a link to that? I was searching for brow ridge fillers with little to no avail, nor do I know anything about the safety regarding it
He has a few videos but they are hard to find. Here is one:

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
He has a few videos but they are hard to find. Here is one:

Nice her eyebrows became a tad more PCT. For something so simple and commonly known as the brow ridge I'm rather surprised how little there is out there to augment it. Everyone's first solution is to create PCT brows through a brow lift which can often look clownish because that's not how naturally occuring PCT brows work

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Nice her eyebrows became a tad more PCT. For something so simple and commonly known as the brow ridge I'm rather surprised how little there is out there to augment it. Everyone's first solution is to create PCT brows through a brow lift which can often look clownish because that's not how naturally occuring PCT brows work
Yep.

Though im not sure it is as easy for OP. If he wants a "male" browridge, it will require a ton of product. This woman only needed her ageing deficits corrected pretty much.

• +1
Yep.

Though im not sure it is as easy for OP. If he wants a "male" browridge, it will require a ton of product. This woman only needed her ageing deficits corrected pretty much.
Not looking for fillers

Need to fix this

Last edited:
Cat-Squinting-One-Eye-Here-Are-The-13-Most-Common-Causes.png

No browridge = No life

People just see you as a fragile peon

How much does he take for preoperative implant order? ANd how much is the deposit?
giants consultation price is 300 right now local imaging center will charge 500-1500 to take scans so you can give the file to giant which he opens in his 3d program as for the implant itself? it's very hard to say to be honest as pagnoni includes it in his final fee since he gets it done with the manufacturer but that could change

• +1
Reactions: usfesdfes and Artemis
browridge filler? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i mean i get uee filler i have filler in my upper eyelids right now but browridge filler ? xD just get an implant i get chin filler nose filler but the last thing u want is a bunch of filler in your browridge or infras

• +1
browridge filler? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i mean i get uee filler i have filler in my upper eyelids right now but browridge filler ? xD just get an implant i get chin filler nose filler but the last thing u want is a bunch of filler in your browridge or infras
Yeah I wouldn't really touch filler personally, much less right on my brow ridge. Was just curious to if it was preformed or not. Are there not any dangers to UEE filler?

Yeah I wouldn't really touch filler personally, much less right on my brow ridge. Was just curious to if it was preformed or not. Are there not any dangers to UEE filler?
yeah there are always risks with any hardmaxx
just migration really it's the best option for upper eyelid work fat grafts are way more unpredictable

• +1
yeah there are always risks with any hardmaxx
just migration really it's the best option for upper eyelid work fat grafts are way more unpredictable
I heard fat grafts were rather unpredictable due whether or not they'll continue to live or die out but is there much or any risk with migration?

I heard fat grafts were rather unpredictable due whether or not they'll continue to live or die out but is there much or any risk with migration?
never fat grafts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Oberyn