• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, cooldude1231, asia and 2 others
Misc died 10 years ago get over it asshole

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, n9wiff, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
It’s funny how you keep using the word “incel” as an insult on a website for incels…
Yep, you're here because you're in incel, I'm here to make fun of you for it.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, cooldude1231 and N1666
But did it tho?
It simply became an extension of PSL when all those gymcels realized all that time in the gym meant nothing if their face was fucked up

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
It simply became an extension of PSL when all those gymcels realized all that time in the gym meant nothing if their face was fucked up
Ahhhh man, ask me how I know you were never a miscer...

Yep, you're here because you're in incel, I'm here to make fun of you for it.
Keep coping you utter retard, you are on here because you are a loser too. Stop projecting and just admit you are an abused dog instead of acting like you are superior to everyone on here

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Keep coping you utter retard, you are on here because you are a loser too. Stop projecting and just admit you are an abused dog instead of acting like you are superior to everyone on here
Actually no. I came here to make fun of Ibby, so again, you're taking L's.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Ahhhh man, ask me how I know you were never a miscer...
I was never a miscer after 2009, way before its downfall. I created multiple alt accounts there before that though

Actually no. I came here to make fun of Ibby, so again, you're taking L's.
Who the fuck is that :lul:, another irrelevant fag like you? You only came here to make fun of someone, but you are actively posting on here and making threads?

I can just tell you are another insecure oldfag who has achieved nothing, so you come on the internet and try to compensate for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, NZb6Air and n9wiff
Who the fuck is that :lul:, another irrelevant fag like you? You only came here to make fun of someone, but you are actively posting on here and making threads?

I can just tell you are another insecure oldfag who has achieved nothing, so you come on the internet and try to compensate for it
Free shags Ibby? LOL, what a fucking loser you are.

Don't mind me, I'm "working" while rustling your jimmies

Free shags Ibby? LOL, what a fucking loser you are.
This makes no sense, you literally have an inside joke with only yourself and you are calling me a loser?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
This makes no sense, you literally have an inside joke with only yourself and you are calling me a loser?
It's not my problem that you don't know free shags Ibby. You loser.

• JFL
It's not my problem that you don't know free shags Ibby. You loser.

Why would I care about some random paki on the internet jfl? The fact YOU care shows how much of a loser you are

Why would I care about some random paki on the internet jfl? The fact YOU care shows how much of a loser you are
The fact is he's been here nearly as long as you yet you don't know who he is. Go stretch yourself you little guy.

• JFL
no one caree about your site from 1997 youre an old wrinkly nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
The fact is he's been here nearly as long as you yet you don't know who he is. Go stretch yourself you little guy.
Mirin your iq to think I should know every user on here. He’s not even active and has made less than 500 posts…

Mirin your iq to think I should know every user on here. He’s not even active and has made less than 500 posts…
Figures, you're always in the short guy threads.

• Hmm...
Who's crying? I simply asked a question.

Also thank you for confirming you're a midget!
Yeah I'm 5'9 and have never given a slightest shit considering I live in a short country anyway

Asked what question was asked? Literally nothing low IQ faggot

Yeah I'm 5'9 and have never given a slightest shit considering I live in a short country anyway

Asked what question was asked? Literally nothing low IQ faggot
LOL I fucking knew it. I can't hear you from way down there. You little fucking loser.

LOL I fucking knew it. I can't hear you from way down there. You little fucking loser.
Your flex is literally "my forum is better than yours", keep caring about basement dweller shit weirdo

4374773 3509177 thisuserisindian

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh
This.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and N1666
Your flex is literally "my forum is better than yours", keep caring about basement dweller shit weirdo
I haven't said that at all. It's a roll call. I'm sorry you can't read.

i was a miscer before man I know who that guy is he got cucked by a alligator and he also injected estrogen so its okay

• JFL