where should i buy vitamin d3+k2 from to boost bone mass?

darrow

darrow

Iron
seen a lot of people talking about it and they all have different answers on how many IUs / mg they take. i need a specific one so i can buy it. age is 15 btw so i probably have a year of face growth left + height growth (im 6’1-2 rn)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
seen a lot of people talking about it and they all have different answers on how many IUs / mg they take. i need a specific one so i can buy it. age is 15 btw so i probably have a year of face growth left + height growth (im 6’1-2 rn)
Your face will develop bro also 20 minutes in the sun is like 20000iu of vitamin K2

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Screenshot 103

I use this one @darrow

Last edited:
"probably have a year of face growth left + height growth (im 6’1-2 rn)"

No you don't nigger I was litreally 5'7 at 15 grew to 6'1 by 18, and my face is so radically different my face is now hard, lean, angular when i was even 18 it was puffy

Most people on this site can't give advice becasue they were born in 2010 litreally shut the fuck up

"probably have a year of face growth left + height growth (im 6’1-2 rn)"

No you don't nigger I was litreally 5'7 at 15 grew to 6'1 by 18, and my face is so radically different my face is now hard, lean, angular when i was even 18 it was puffy

Most people on this site can't give advice becasue they were born in 2010 litreally shut the fuck up
eh i only said a year left of face growth since mostly every person on here say that after 16 nothing is really gonna change

eh i only said a year left of face growth since mostly every person on here say that after 16 nothing is really gonna change
"Mostly Everyone Here"

A bunch of 16 year old kids who don't have any personal expriance, and are just repeating what they heard from someone else. Of course your face will change past 16 thats some stupid shit

Your face will develop bro also 20 minutes in the sun is like 20000iu of vitamin K2
D3 is from the sun, K2 is made in your gut or found in animal products(eggs have 80mg though there is no upper limit of k2). Tambien d3 in a supplement is much more potent. 10kiu will give anyone headaches minimum if you supp it.