They have sharia law so you cant fuck their women
Geomaxxing to india or SEA is the way
What’s SEA?? South east Asia ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84899
so can I not slay in Europe ?
You can only slay if you are chad
Or else you will be betabuxxed
I cant say shit because im a subhuman facecel living in sweden. From my experiences their girls are ultra chad only i dont even wanna try man

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, Latschomatik and sportsmogger
I cant say shit because im a subhuman facecel living in sweden. From my experiences their girls are ultra chad only i dont even wanna try man
What rating am I? Can i not slay if I was at least HTN?

Fuck no
They have sharia law so you cant fuck their women
Geomaxxing to india or SEA is the way
Good, I'm not even religious but having your country known by geomaxxers is cucked asf, they should be murdering people who want to come to their countries to fuck their women

What rating am I? Can i not slay if I was at least HTN?
Dude why are you asking you look like brad pitt but not blonde youre a chad that can slay anywhere even in agartha if it existed

Nah, tjejer i Sverige är inte ultra chad only 😂

Varför säger alla så?

Good, I'm not even religious but having your country known by geomaxxers is cucked asf, they should be murdering people who want to come to their countries to fuck their women
Yeah, thats why sharia countries are based and uncucked compared to the secular liberals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and sportsmogger
Dude why are you asking you look like brad pitt but not blonde youre a chad that can slay anywhere even in agartha if it existed
I’m Chad??😭 people always troll me and say subhuman so it confuses me when people say this, do I actually look good?

Nah, tjejer i Sverige är inte ultra chad only 😂

Varför säger alla så?
Sverige är fyllda med staceys tror du att de vill ha en subhuman facecel som jag

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Sverige är fyllda med staceys tror du att de vill ha en subhuman facecel som jag
Är inte fyllda med staceys, du är bara en abused dog som älskar och dyrkar vita tjejer

Hur lång är du?

you look levantine,

are you syrian or lebanese or something ?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
yes your chadlite

you look like a better version of @WishIwasChico 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Är inte fyllda med staceys, du är bara en abused dog som älskar och dyrkar vita tjejer

Hur lång är du?
Copium, jag har ingen bra ansikte och alla tjejer vill antingen ha stockholm stil elr ortengrabb. Jag kan inte vara en ortengrabb för att jag är non-NT med låg iq och ASD

Jag är 190 cm

• JFL
India and the Philippines, but Idk if a filippino will like you, they seem to worship coloring over there

I think Russia is also good, they like dark hair there

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Copium, jag har ingen bra ansikte och alla tjejer vill antingen ha stockholm stil elr ortengrabb. Jag kan inte vara en ortengrabb för att jag är non-NT med låg iq och ASD

Jag är 190 cm
Nigga du är 190cm, är du svensk eller?

Och vad är din face rating?

India and the Philippines, but Idk if a filippino will like you, they seem to worship coloring over there

I think Russia is also good, they like dark hair there
Russia I thought that was like a Chad place for slaying? Are u sayings it’s not over

Nigga du är 190cm, är du svensk eller?

Och vad är din face rating?
Jag är en invandrare och jag skulle säga min ansikte är 2/10. Utom min längd skulle jag säkert vara mobbad och innan du säger heightpill så är sanningen face + NT > height

• Woah
thanks man, I thought u were kinda calling me curry lol
(thought u were saying I had the bad features of a Arab)
No no lmao Syrians and Lebanese are the best looking Arabs so it was a compliment

Although now that I think of it you have a typical Celtic/Irish pheno

Jag är en invandrare och jag skulle säga min ansikte är 2/10. Utom min längd skulle jag säkert vara mobbad och innan du säger heightpill så är sanningen face + NT > height
heightpill och dickpill är allt du behöver, kolla på 1.cuz, han är skit ful, men han har status, dick och height, så han kan knulla vilken tjej som helst.

Bli en rappare med mask, som 1.cuz

No no lmao Syrians and Lebanese are the best looking Arabs so it was a compliment

Although now that I think of it you have a typical Celtic/Irish pheno
My dad has the stereotypical North Atlantide pheno so that’s probably why while my mum has black hair and looks Eastern European/Arab so dna wise u might be somewhat correct, thanks bro anyway, I get Syrian a lot or Lebanon when I ask for ethnic guesses

Russian women are retarded and love dark looks
I always thought they wanted a masculine looking blonde guy or buzz cut short hair, I still thought u had to be attractive to slay there

heightpill och dickpill är allt du behöver, kolla på 1.cuz, han är skit ful, men han har status, dick och height, så han kan knulla vilken tjej som helst.

Bli en rappare med mask, som 1.cuz
1.cuz är känd och giga NT vad tror du

• JFL
I always thought they wanted a masculine looking blonde guy or buzz cut short hair, I still thought u had to be attractive to slay there
MTN+ is enough and doesn't apply to all russian women, I lived there as well

• +1
best geomaxx locs
phillipines - avg height 5'4, avg d size 4.3 inches and they look like this
japan - avg male height 5'7, avg d size 5.3 inches and avg looks like this
everywhere in asia craves white boys
theres a city in china that has too little of a men to women ratio called Dongwong and they host literal competitions for women to find a husband as a white man there, if you're allowed to enter, you'd be fought over

Attachments

• phill.jpg
    phill.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • japan.jpg
    japan.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
best geomaxx locs
phillipines - avg height 5'4, avg d size 4.3 inches and they look like this
japan - avg male height 5'7, avg d size 5.3 inches and avg looks like this
everywhere in asia craves white boys
theres a city in china that has too little of a men to women ratio called Dongwong and they host literal competitions for women to find a husband as a white man there, if you're allowed to enter, you'd be fought over
Haha fr Asia is easy even as a subhuman white guy, can I slay anywhere else other than SEA?

Haha fr Asia is easy even as a subhuman white guy, can I slay anywhere else other than SEA?
uhh idk africa maybe but they dont have the same craving for white people
stick with asia idk why people shit on it sm i dont think asian girls are the worst pheno in the world by any means

• +1
uhh idk africa maybe but they dont have the same craving for white people
stick with asia idk why people shit on it sm i dont think asian girls are the worst pheno in the world by any means
Yeah Asian girls are okay tbf