Where the fuck do I get some Ket off the dark web.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I already bought x not so long ago, and don't really feel like sitting in the car with some goofy ass drug dealers so soon.

High inhib I know

If you can't do a basic google search you don't deserve any help

i wanted some trusted vendors don't want to get fentanyl laced ketamine lol
honestly couldn't tell you, back when I was using, dream market was the best but I think it was shut down some time back in 2019

produce it yourself and cartelbossmaxx

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
"dark web" is litterly a fucking joke,no you dont buy drugs off dark web,you buy weapons and passports thats all,you can buy heroine etc off the normal web

"dark web" is litterly a fucking joke,no you dont buy drugs off dark web,you buy weapons and passports thats all,you can buy heroine etc off the normal web
aren't most drug vendors .onion

• +1
bs, most reliable sites are only reachable by tor. enjoy getting swatted trying to order anything other than sarms/test/weed online

• +1
what are you even saying no website on the normal web sells fucking heroine jfl only sarms and test.

bohemia is taking forever to load is that normal?
yeah it is normal. the .onion network has been facing DDOS attacks for months now, they're trying to fix stuff up. so yeah its normal

yeah it is normal. the .onion network has been facing DDOS attacks for months now, they're trying to fix stuff up. so yeah its normal
bohemia might be exit scamming though looking at dread forum

you have any experience with archetype? im using it now. looks good

i dont really mind cut stuff just worried about lacing, but if the vendor has lots of reviews only risk is the former no?

i dont really mind cut stuff just worried about lacing, but if the vendor has lots of reviews only risk is the former no?
yeah
you have any experience with archetype? im using it now. looks good
archetype is a new market that recently surfaced ig