Where to beat the meat if your in a store?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[LifeFuel] masterbate rooms outside?
  • Thread starterToadman
  • Start dateToday at 12:27 AM
Watch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/18/18515.jpg?1567806972
Toadman
hi
-

JoinedMay 14, 2019Messages3,291
Today at 12:27 AM
  • Add bookmark
Yο guys does anyone knοw the best place tο beat the fuck οut my meat at a store. I saw some big tiddies and I gοtta empty these testicles. They are filled and need to be relieved οf their white baby gravy but I'm in getting food and loot and unfortunately sοciety doesn't like to see my penis. This is a real problem that needs to be sοlved by us. Every store needs a designated Jerk the Meat Salami Room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 1464
If PDA is legal then I don’t see why a man can’t rub his brink in public. It’s just dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, ZyzzReincarnate and Ritalincel
One time in middle school i got kicked out of class for acting up and i jerked off outside the door and came on the floor

was a rush ngl looking back and forth making sure no one saw me

idk why i did it tbh

but yea bathroom would work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Demir, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
One time in middle school i got kicked out of class for acting up and i jerked off outside the door and came on the floor

was a rush ngl looking back and forth making sure no one saw me

idk why i did it tbh

but yea bathroom would work
Wow thats insane

One time I was in a market bathroom and the workers walked in and complained about some guy jerking off and leaving it on the walls.

They probably thought it was me, but I was way too high inhib to do that at the time. And wouldn't want to do it now either.

U considered restrooms??????????????????? dooooombbb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
Wow thats insane
lmfao i used to skip school a lot too and one time in hs i had to go to a different classroom that was empty to do a test by myself

was horny and jerked off and came on the bottom of the desk :lul:

i dont know how i forgot about this shit but looking back i have literally no idea why i did it i was such a horny kid lol, for some reason i liked jerking it in tabboo places, gives me a rush

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
the fucking toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back