Where to buy adapalene 0.3 gel

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
where can I buy it online without a perscription. I need the highest strength. Tretinoin makes me look old and ugly, and makes my skin worse

Last edited:
send me 50$ and i'll get you some, trust a nigga.

why do you want adaplane? tretinoin is better in every way. coming from someone who used both

where can I buy it online without a perscription. I need the highest strength. Tretinoin makes me look old and ugly, and makes my skin worse
give the treinoin time to work and use a mosteriuser after it is superior by far

why do you want adaplane? tretinoin is better in every way. coming from someone who used both
it made me look old and increased my dark eye circles. It only gave me the side effects and did nothing for my deep cystic acne

it made me look old and increased my dark eye circles. It only gave me the side effects and did nothing for my deep cystic acne
dont use it on ur under eye area, how long did u use the tretinoin for?

used it on and off for a year or 2
thats odd that it didnt work for you, were u using too much? was it combined with anything? what was the rest of ur skincare routine like. I have adaplane and honestly it helped abit but compared to tretinoin, while the side effects were worse than adaplane tret was so much more effective

thats odd that it didnt work for you, were u using too much? was it combined with anything? what was the rest of ur skincare routine like. I have adaplane and honestly it helped abit but compared to tretinoin, while the side effects were worse than adaplane tret was so much more effective
No i just used tretinoin every day and moisturizer sometimes when I felt dry. What percent of adapalene
did you use and what side effects did u get

No i just used tretinoin every day and moisturizer sometimes when I felt dry. What percent of adapalene
did you use and what side effects did u get

Before:
Used adaplane(0.3%) combined with benzoyl peroxide (2.5%).
For acne control: Stopped worsening of acne, did not remove it completely, still a bunch left, and new pimples and blackheads kept appearing.
Side effects: Purge was crazy, skin was flaking and everything, required mosteriuser to be applied every few hours to stop me looking ugly. The purge lasted 2 days then this resolved with daily mosteriuser use.
Currently:
Used tretinoin(0.025%) combined with clindamycin (1%).
For acne control: Marked improvent within a week of use, stopped current breakout, and about 3 weeks later has almost completely removed all acne, all that remains is small clusters of spots. No new acne spots developed. Helped hyperpigmentation. Shrunk all infected looking spots
Side effects: If you use too much may cause redness and purge. It did purge for about 2 days but resolved by itself. Oat serum was the most effective at resolving dry skin and purging.

Skincare routine current:
AM:
- Benzoyl peroxide 5%
- Oat serum applied
- Water gel Mosteriuser applied (contains hylarounic acid)
PM:
- if sunscreen used cleanse with miscellar water then continue blue
- Cleanse with cerave hydrating cleanser
- Light manual exfoliation with hand towel, then dry face
- apply tretinoin/clindamycin gel
- wait 30min
- apply oat serum
- apply water gel mosteriuser

and once every week if there is flare up (havent had to do this since starting tret cuz no flare ups)
- chemical exfoliation with 10% salicylic acid serum

btw the combination creams r effective than either alone .

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
btw r u in the UK?