Where to buy ADHD meds online in Scandinavia?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I'm in the middle of getting diagnosed and have to wait till March to get meds, I want them now.

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
meds wont fix your subhuman face nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Scandinavia is the most regulated shithole, dark web is probably the only option but you can try bgpharmadrugs.com

• Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard
are you retarded?
+ I probably mog you

And what have you accomplished in life? Nothing?
More than you and I mog I pm me pussy u need meds to function to when u don’t even have adhd if u had it u would have diagnosed with it already but in reality it lazy so u need medicine Jfl

More than you and I mog I pm me pussy u need meds to function to when u don’t even have adhd if u had it u would have diagnosed with it already but in reality it lazy so u need medicine Jfl
Fuck off bluepilled faggot lmaoooo

• +1
Average lazycel response this is why you’ll never ascend
Drugs like vorestat have long term effects ( that's what their designed for) and some short term drugs are necessary for some life events. Nobody naturally has that high concentration and low inhibition.

Just choose the right ones and not some Jew SSRIs and you will be good. This shit can change your life

• +1
Drugs like vorestat have long term effects ( that's what their designed for) and some short term drugs are necessary for some life events. Nobody naturally has that high concentration and low inhibition.

Just choose the right ones and not some Jew SSRIs and you will be good. This shit can change your life
I don’t take my meds they prescribe me ritalin

Just abuse steroids and it'll go away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 25743
Sniff glue op

• JFL