Anavar is always faked legit anavar cost thousands

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Gaygymmaxx, 5.5psl and 2 others
Anavar is always faked legit anavar cost thousands
Jfl :lul: :lul:
100 tabs of anavar barely cost till $500
When you cycle anavar you take 1 tab per day (20 mg)
At Max cycling of anavar is done for 6 weeks so 42 tabs which would cost you at Max 200$ lmao
It doesn't costs thousands of dollars , only hgh is the only ped that costs that much rest are even cheaper than protein powders

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 20399 and flippasav
Jfl :lul: :lul:
100 tabs of anavar barely cost till $500
When you cycle anavar you take 1 tab per day (20 mg)
At Max cycling of anavar is done for 6 weeks so 42 tabs which would cost you at Max 200$ lmao
It doesn't costs thousands of dollars , only hgh is the only ped that costs that much rest are even cheaper than protein powders
That shit your taking isn't anavar.
Unless you know a burns or aids victim to buy it from all the stuff online is winny dbol or tbol

Only rich football Chads from high school can afford steroids like these

I just said 30 seconds ago.
Winny ( most likely) or low dose dbol or tbol
Bottle clearly specifies Oxandrolone
so what are they doing ? Scamming lmao
and Im not taking anavar I just used it at as a example , many guys in my gym have used it
it's the most safest steroid which barely harms the liver and also doesn't shut the hpta that much

Bottle clearly specifies Oxandrolone
so what are they doing ? Scamming lmao
and Im not taking anavar I just used it at as a example , many guys in my gym have used it
it's the most safest steroid which barely harms the liver and also doesn't shut the hpta that much
Its underground lab, and what do you expect them to write on the packaging? SORRY BTW THIS IS ACTUALLY DBOL!
JFL at your iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 20399
Its underground lab, and what do you expect them to write on the packaging? SORRY BTW THIS IS ACTUALLY DBOL!
JFL at your iq
Idk wtf you are talking but just accept that anavar is cheap
It's not thousand of dollars jfl barely 100-150$ for one cycle and it can get even cheaper

Idk wtf you are talking but just accept that anavar is cheap
It's not thousand of dollars jfl barely 100-150$ for one cycle and it can get even cheaper
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Real anavar is extremely expensive

JFL at your iq
Also dbol bloats tf out of you
You will know if you are taking dbol lmao
Anavar will preserve the muscle in calorie deficit dbol will bloat you can notice the difference from that itself

What are the sides of dbol? How bad is ir
Hairloss bloat high estrogen.
Il be honest though out of all the roids I did I felt fucking amazing on dbol, you literally feel it surging through you. You feel high almost

That's why it's generally always winny
You will know if you are on winny too
You will just lose hair on it
Idk where are you going with this , you are saying that entire market of this is faked every bottle of anavar around 100$ is fake ?

You will know if you are on winny too
You will just lose hair on it
Idk where are you going with this , you are saying that entire market of this is faked every bottle of anavar around 100$ is fake ?
Yes simply

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl