Where to buy and how to take HGH or MK677 for heightmaxxing?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Im 16 and not bothered to check for growth plates and was wondering where to buy it and how to use it properly for no side effects and grow. 8 inches in heifht.

im poor to so is it better to take mk677 and is there any side effects of it

You can buy MK-677 with bitcoin on Chemyo.
Quality HGH is quite expensive, perhaps try Aromasin? You can get that on alldaychemist

Be cvery careful buying hgh.. it’s highly counterfeited

• +1
Reactions: User28823, Blackgymmax, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
mk 677 isnt hard to find and is legal in most countries I believe, as it is sold for research purposes, I can provide you with the one I use however Im not sure if it ships internationally - just finded a trusted website with reviews shouldnt be too hard

you should go into it without heavy expectations truth is that it is more unlikely to make a difference unless administered for several years (early puberty is best) and even then when it comes to height not much gain is expected

I also use it for height though I'm pretty much 100% sure I wont be growing taller, there are other benefits though e.g clavicle plates are open and still theoretical growth is possible to get broader shoulders which in my eyes is worth it

things to consider:
-increased appetite (ghrelin levels increase) , it works as a secretagogue - basically increases the hunger hormone and helps increase gh levels - good for bulking
-you will get more bloated, mk increases water retention and your face will most likely get fatter
-good for sleep, taking doses around the 20mg+ range make you lethargic as hell and is recommended to be taken before bed though during the day is more ideal I believe.
-cycle it to prevent insulin resistance, if you want, you could just get a glucose level monitor to check every now and then to ensure you dont become pre - diabetic, if so just take a break

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Jigen, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
Im 16 and not bothered to check for growth plates and was wondering where to buy it and how to use it properly for no side effects and grow. 8 inches in heifht.

im poor to so is it better to take mk677 and is there any side effects of it
mk677 has ruined my sleep

mk 677 isnt hard to find and is legal in most countries I believe, as it is sold for research purposes, I can provide you with the one I use however Im not sure if it ships internationally - just finded a trusted website with reviews shouldnt be too hard

you should go into it without heavy expectations truth is that it is more unlikely to make a difference unless administered for several years (early puberty is best) and even then when it comes to height not much gain is expected

I also use it for height though I'm pretty much 100% sure I wont be growing taller, there are other benefits though e.g clavicle plates are open and still theoretical growth is possible to get broader shoulders which in my eyes is worth it

things to consider:
-increased appetite (ghrelin levels increase) , it works as a secretagogue - basically increases the hunger hormone and helps increase gh levels - good for bulking
-you will get more bloated, mk increases water retention and your face will most likely get fatter
-good for sleep, taking doses around the 20mg+ range make you lethargic as hell and is recommended to be taken before bed though during the day is more ideal I believe.
-cycle it to prevent insulin resistance, if you want, you could just get a glucose level monitor to check every now and then to ensure you dont become pre - diabetic, if so just take a break
im 5'9 mom 5'1 dad 5'7 but 6'2 uncle i recently turned 17 a month ago.From ur experience,do u think there's a slim semblance of hope?Is it entirely futile to trade my natty card for the sake of height gain at this point? Im boutta get my bone xrayed real soon.Mk 677 is as much as i could get my hands on, routinely.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
im 5'9 mom 5'1 dad 5'7 but 6'2 uncle i recently turned 17 a month ago.From ur experience,do u think there's a slim semblance of hope?Is it entirely futile to trade my natty card for the sake of height gain at this point? Im boutta get my bone xrayed real soon.Mk 677 is as much as i could get my hands on, routinely.
Completely up to you, I would wait for the results of the xray to decide, if they are still open do it if not and your not interested in clavicle lengthening don't bother

Completely up to you, I would wait for the results of the xray to decide, if they are still open do it if not and your not interested in clavicle lengthening don't bother
IMG 20230117 185653
IMG 20230117 185656

As expected,the knee cartilages are fused beyond salvation .still, i gotta blast mk677 to squeeze out whatever is left as I'm not gonna neck hang till failure with this info.

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen
What’s your pants inseam? I can tell if you’ll grow or not
can you tell me if I'm gonna grow?

I'm almost 17, dad 5'11/6'0, mom 5'5 and I'm 5'5.
legs are really short, inseam is something like 25.
I grew 3 cm last year from August to october.

• +1
can you tell me if I'm gonna grow?

I'm almost 17, dad 5'11/6'0, mom 5'5 and I'm 5'5.
legs are really short, inseam is something like 25.
I grew 3 cm last year from August to october.
You are obviously going to grow still. You still have a lot of time, unless you have short grandparents you inherited genes from. You should get another 5 inches by age 20. Your legs are indeed really short (at 16 when I was 5’6 my inseam was 30), but that could be a sign of delayed growth. Get your plates checked to be sure. If they’re open, hop on Aromasin & MK 677 (IGF-1 us better if you have the money).

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
You are obviously going to grow still. You still have a lot of time, unless you have short grandparents you inherited genes from. You should get another 5 inches by age 20. Your legs are indeed really short (at 16 when I was 5’6 my inseam was 30), but that could be a sign of delayed growth. Get your plates checked to be sure. If they’re open, hop on Aromasin & MK 677 (IGF-1 us better if you have the money).
I do infact have 2 short grandparents, however my grandma says that she shrunk alot in her old age, and all 3 of their kids are around average height.

I am on mk-677, I will hop on aromasin soon.
my legs haven't seem to have grown much since I started puberty but my torso has grown significantly.
how tall are you now btw?

• So Sad
I do infact have 2 short grandparents, however my grandma says that she shrunk alot in her old age, and all 3 of their kids are around average height.

I am on mk-677, I will hop on aromasin soon.
my legs haven't seem to have grown much since I started puberty but my torso has grown significantly.
how tall are you now btw?
It’s kinda the opposite problem with me. Really long limbs that are quite a bit above avg for adult males. But my torso is in like the 10-15th percentile for length. 34 inch sitting height and it seems to not have grown much since I first started puberty. Although it has grown recently. I’m 5’9.5 or so, right now, slightly taller in the morning.

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s kinda the opposite problem with me. Really long limbs that are quite a bit above avg for adult males. But my torso is in like the 10-15th percentile for length. 34 inch sitting height and it seems to not have grown much since I first started puberty. Although it has grown recently. I’m 5’9.5 or so, right now, slightly taller in the morning.
that's interesting, my torso is quite long compared to yours despite me being alot shorter than you.
maybe your torso will continue growing if you're below 21 but either way, long limbs look more aesthetic imo.

you grew quite abit since 16 too, lifefuel for me!

• +1
that's interesting, my torso is quite long compared to yours despite me being alot shorter than you.
maybe your torso will continue growing if you're below 21 but either way, long limbs look more aesthetic imo.

you grew quite abit since 16 too, lifefuel for me!
Good luck with your heightmaxxing 😎

• Love it

things to consider:
wdym sold for research purposes btw r u sure this information applies to males

wdym sold for research purposes btw r u sure this information applies to males
this is all anecdotal, the mk I have at least is labelled as to be used for research purpose to shift liability if anything happens, and yes only clavicles are open for males past around 18.

• +1
Reactions: Shmuel