Where to buy DHT? (USA)

huracaan

huracaan

Iron
Looking to buy some DHT Gel.
Don't really want to make my own as I'm in a college dorm.

Any source is fine, the only source I have rn is Diktator from iasuperpharma, but its literally like $130 and I'm not paying that price for some generic DHT cream that I can find for under half of that.

Also should I be taking a DHT blocker so I dont go bald? I like my hair lol, it grows so quickly and its so thick its broken like 3 combs, if I go bald im roping.

Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
whats the point in takin dht gel and dht blocker??

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
you should buy a dht cream and rub it on your scalp every night religiously. i heard its good for your scalp.

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
LOL at using a DHT blocker and DHT together.

A DHT blocker blocks the 5 alpha reductase enzyme from converting Testosterone to DHT.

If you take DHT, it is already 5 alpha reduced so taking a DHT blocker will do NOTHING. Your serum DHT levels will still increase proportional to the DHT dose that you take regardless of how much finasteride you use.

If you were to take Testosterone then a DHT blocker would prevent it from converting to DHT.

That being said, why the fuck would you fear DHT. The hormone that literally makes us men.

I’ve been using 20% DHT gel for over two years and have zero hair loss.

My bloodwork consistently shows DHT levels above 500ng/dL, I’ve even had my DHT levels above 1000ng/dL for some time and felt like a GOD amongst men.

There are a few sources out there, not sure about this DICKtator source, I’m using 20% DHT from AlphaGels.

Another option is Andractim but it’s only 2.5% DHT so you’ll need to bathe in it to get a decent dose absorbed.

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
as long as you dont have AGA you'll probably be fine. But be advised, if you DO have androgenetic alopecia extra DHT will absolutely nuke your hair follicles and you will go bald even faster. (If your Androgen receptor gene is susceptible to DHT-induced minituarisation which is the mechanism by which AGA destroys your hair)

Last edited: