České srdce, otevřené všem!
any trusted website ? @BradAniston

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
self injecting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
yeah i'm gonna try on jaw angle
Don't do it the first time around. I had a surgeon who never did jaw fillers try it on me and I looked like an uncanny mf. Chipmunkmaxxed. You need someone with an eye for aesthetics that will inject around the ramus and subcutaneously and match the chin with it.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Screen Shot 2021 08 21 at 41318 AM

Buy or high inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 9670 and randomvanish
Natural selection, if you’re this clueless then you probably deserve what will happen to you when you get some shady fillers from the black market and self inject (probably in an artery) :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
If you’re broke then wageslave or something, never go cheap on plastic surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fear
Natural selection, if you’re this clueless then you probably deserve what will happen to you when you get some shady fillers from the black market and self inject (probably in an artery) :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
you're jelly cause i'm gonna ascend ok :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

neither of them.

my friend becoming plastic surgeon in 2 years he actually doing it already and he got a trusted seller since he's related with an hospital. however he's on vacation so maybe we can do it on vacation if there's another trusted seller, i thought

• +1
neither of them.

my friend becoming plastic surgeon in 2 years he actually doing it already and he got a trusted seller since he's related with an hospital. however he's on vacation so maybe we can do it on vacation if there's another trusted seller, i thought
I'd get your friend to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Why are you so bitter and defensive all the time when it comes to filler. He said it himself that his friend is in PS residency. His friend is already light years ahead of the vast majority of people who have certifications to inject filler.
yeah like i said he's a junky and know it lol.

although i'm not certain about it anyway. i just want a transition through the implants.

• +1
Fillers are nice but a lot of surgeons have tried talking me out of them because longevity. A combination of both is intriguing too as jaw implants alone don’t create much of an angular result no matter how aggressive you go on the design it seems.
What's better fillers or implants ???

Fillers are nice but a lot of surgeons have tried talking me out of them because longevity. A combination of both is intriguing too as jaw implants alone don’t create much of an angular result no matter how aggressive you go on the design it seems.
Can u have fillers after implants?

this shit dont make sense to me. just make it pointy lmfao :p