Where to buy injectable fillers?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Anyone know a source for injectable fillers, specifically hyaluronic acid? I'm going to make a DIY guide on how to fix a dorsal hump.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and maxmendietta
I recall a user on here buying from alibaba

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7173
Anyone know a source for injectable fillers, specifically hyaluronic acid? I'm going to make a DIY guide on how to fix a dorsal hump.
I bought iy from Ali Express.
Your guide needs a whole section about hygene. Some dude here injected and got infection which can really go very bad, because dirty bathroom, and touching his face with his dirty fingers. What a fucking idiot. Hospital standard of disinfection and cleanlyness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7173
I bought iy from Ali Express.
Your guide needs a whole section about hygene. Some dude here injected and got infection which can really go very bad, because dirty bathroom, and touching his face with his dirty fingers. What a fucking idiot. Hospital standard of disinfection and cleanlyness.
Yes I will do the full nine yards. I especially need to be cautious because I will be on an immuno suppressor when I inject, so an infection would be a death sentence.

Yes I will do the full nine yards. I especially need to be cautious because I will be on an immuno suppressor when I inject, so an infection would be a death sentence.
yeah. I bought disinfectant (hospital) level stuff. And handgloves (multipul), alcohol tissues, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
to add. I did hyalaron pen. not injections with needle

• +1
What did you use the fillers on?
chin, jaw, limited amount under eyes erea for muh black circles (dangerous erea (for blindness), outside cheekbones, corner/temples upper head, lips, upper lip scar line.

chin, jaw, limited amount under eyes erea for muh black circles (dangerous erea (for blindness), outside cheekbones, corner/temples upper head, lips, upper lip scar line.
Fucking mirin'. I'll hit you up if I have any questions

Fucking mirin'. I'll hit you up if I have any questions
2 sessions I done so far. one in december last year, and like 2 months ago orso.
On alibababa. there are alot of hylaronic acid types. More liquid ones and more firm ones. each is for different purposes. Often from brand S pretty king. Most such at advertising which type they sell from S pretty king.

Get cross linked hyalaronic acid. it's the best type.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and Deleted member 7173
2 sessions I done so far. one in december last year, and like 2 months ago orso.
On alibababa. there are alot of hylaronic acid types. More liquid ones and more firm ones. each is for different purposes. Often from brand S pretty king. Most such at advertising which type they sell from S pretty king.

Get cross linked hyalaronic acid. it's the best type.
From what I understand, cross linked basically means the filler will "stay in place" exactly where I inject it, right? If so, this with be good for filling in my dorsal hump. I'd like to see the results immediately so I can be more precise

From what I understand, cross linked basically means the filler will "stay in place" exactly where I inject it, right? If so, this with be good for filling in my dorsal hump. I'd like to see the results immediately so I can be more precise
truth. cross linked attaches better. Still, they over time, imo, do spread out also still. But not as bad as the non corss linked one. I don't beleive the claim that it doesn't spread out over time. Nor do I beleive that it goes away after some time and dissolves by the body. I feel it spreads out over time.

when you use alot. and regular. and with it spreading out. You get stuff like this. LOSS of leanness. Which for a male is even more importnat to maintain
courteney-cox-before-and-after-1498125119.jpg
40454-madonna.png
Tm-comp-Kylie.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
Go to website trustpilot, type in filler, and theres 3 sites, two of which will sell the better quality filters for $200 or so per 2 ml. Aliexpress is probably cheaper though obviously.

Did some research, the only really safe places are the gonial angles and and the outer parts of the chin:

Also iirc, your a militant atheist I got into an argument over religion with. Being helpful is a fruit my religion teaches, atheism stupidity does not have this.

Image 002

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Make sure to clean ur dirty Mumbai fingers before using

I am sitting in math class and caging

Do u even know how to self inject without botching ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 8583 and Strafe
You're going to inject your own nose with filler? What in the absolute fuck?

The dorsal nasal artery runs along the nose. If hyaluronic acid is injected into this artery, arterial occlusion will occur. This is what causes blindness. It has nothing to do with injecting near the eyes, it's about blocking the artery that supplies blood to the eye.

Research literature cites that blindness occurs primarily when filler has been injected into the forehead, which causes arterial occlusion, and the second common area being the nose. There has only ever been one recorded case of reversing blindness that has occurred as a result of arterial occlusion. Just one.

You're playing with fire here.

Don't be a fucking idiot, and just get it done by a qualified injector.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000, SexyMofo and Strafe
I am sitting in math class and caging

Do u even know how to self inject without botching ?
I will learn jfl. I'm going to purchase a medical filler textbook to study it

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
I'll probably inject into under eyes and my nose tbh. Idk yet I still have to research this
U got discord? This will be a good thing to talk about ngl

Don't be stupid unless you live in a third world country it should take you max a week with a extra job to afford professional injections.

Why even take the slightest possibility to fuck up your face permanently/semi-permanently to save $300

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and crazyfishy
  • +1
can you make a guide how to do this?

can you make a guide how to do this?
I could. but i don't wanna. no motivation. time is limited.

It's basically.
1. learn how to clean everything in hospital hygene standards
2. study all the vains in face. and know where your are. and what risks there are and which ones to avoid for sure, and find out where these vains run in your face
3. analyse your face and know exactly where you need to apply fillers. Consider buying marker that plastic sugerons also use (cannot cuase infection)
4. buy good type of fillers. for sure cross linked. also different density/liwuid or firmness for differen purposes
5. Buy hyalron pen. watch and read instructions. and see how other do/did it.
6. do it on a day. you have alot of time. in comfortbale setting. and drink enough water. And work very clean, hygenic.

/ end

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and crazyfishy
I'll probably inject into under eyes and my nose tbh. Idk yet I still have to research this
it's the most dangeroud erea for blindness. Learn about vains. and find them in/on your own face and make sure you don't hit these vains. Otherwise more risk of blindness.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
Bro please just go to an injector especially for filling your dorsal hump. It’s literally the most difficult place to inject and requires a ton of experience.