Where to buy Retino-A in Delhi (India)?

Chaku

Chaku

Banned
Also where to get other topical creams like depig-f and a ret hc?
🔪🔪
@Chadpreet2.0 I don't know if you live nearby in Delhi but if you do please help
@sloopnoob @SixFootManlet You two are from Delhi right? :unsure::feelsyay:

Last edited:
'' no retin-a for your face''

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and ThisLifeKillsMe
AllDayChemist?

Wait isn’t north India Caucasian I’m sure you guys have it ? It will damage your skin bahi make sure you blast sunscreen boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1560 and Chaku
The site is down as far as I know
Not for me bro, are you actually in India? They're based in India afaik so they might IP block India for some sort of liability reasons.
Check downfor.io
Try using a VPN if you're IP blocked

• +1
Reactions: Chaku
Not for me bro, are you actually in India? They're based in India afaik so they might IP block India for some sort of liability reasons.
Check downfor.io
Try using a VPN if you're IP blocked
Yeah that Indian website is blocked in India lol, I tried accessing it via vpn and it worked but I don't think it ships to India and moreover the stuff costs 9 times more than the retail.

@I'mme Where do you get your stuff from?

Go look for it in space.

Look online. Some good ones I know of are St. Botanical Retinol 2.5% and The Ordinary (that’s the company’s name) Retinol.
If you can’t find one which ships there get it prescribed to you by a dermatologist if you’re not a poorcel.

Look online. Some good ones I know of are St. Botanical Retinol 2.5% and The Ordinary (that’s the company’s name) Retinol.
If you can’t find one which ships there get it prescribed to you by a dermatologist if you’re not a poorcel.
Neither of these are tretinoin and there is no way in hell that the St Botanica Retinol actually has 2.5% retinol.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Where are the Delhicels?

Where are the Delhicels?
North Indian Caucasian Aryans Nordic north Atlantid anglos Saxon moggers of the earth you mean?

• JFL
Reactions: Chaku
@I'mme Where do you get your stuff from?
Go to any normal brick and mortar shop and ask for tretinoin or simply tell them the brand name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back