D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Do I have to inject them with a needle?

• JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 5634
ironanabolics if you dont have BTC

JFL you want to buy steroids and don't even know if you are supposed to inject

Probably you have no clue what quantities to inject either, let alone knowledge on PCT

Good luck dealing with testosterone lower than a woman and the depression that comes with it

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird and MentalistKebab
JFL you want to buy steroids and don't even know if you are supposed to inject

Probably you have no clue what quantities to inject either, let alone knowledge on PCT

Good luck dealing with testosterone lower than a woman and the depression that comes with it
tbh when you start roids, theres no going back natty. Why feel like a normie when u can feel like god?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
tbh when you start roids, theres no going back natty. Why feel like a normie when u can feel like god?
Because you're putting your health on the line. I'd be very afraid of possibly irreversible side effects, if cruising for the rest of my life.

Because you're putting your health on the line. I'd be very afraid of possibly irreversible side effects, if cruising for the rest of my life.
just trt 200mg a week, get bloods regularly. Eat clean work out.

just trt 200mg a week, get bloods regularly. Eat clean work out.
Even if it's 20mg a week, you're nuking your own endocrine system. Any exogenous anabolic hormones shuts down natural production. Which is the big problem long term. Might never revive it no matter what pct you might try to do, when you're 30 something and find out over bloods that your organs are failing, so you're forced to stop.
Edit: this is why you cycle instead, chances are much higher to recover after 3months, than 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
expresspct.com
alldaychemist.com

Havent gotten any roids before but I just ordered tretinoin and another prescription acne med from alldaychemist with no issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
expresspct.com
alldaychemist.com

Havent gotten any roids before but I just ordered tretinoin and another prescription acne med from alldaychemist with no issues
have you purchased anything from expresspct before?