Where to buy Test. in Germany

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Srs?Im sick of being a coping natty where do I order.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, CursedOne, Htobrother and 2 others
just pick one from eroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
If you are 190cm, gtfo this site bruh

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
dark net markets

Wtf is that site I dont get where to click😂
click on Domestic to EU and pick one of the sites which looks good to u
you can even sort by rating stability,trending etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Expresspct came in the netherlands so probably aswell in your jew country

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 2352
Anabol4you.de

don't do it tbh

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Expresspct came in the netherlands so probably aswell in your jew country
bro jew country? this chad killed all of them :lul: :lul:

But it takes so long naturally...
Also @6ft1 said you will feel better and I need that because Im a sad boi🥺
yeah ofcourse it is better short term but after you stop taking it you will even feel shittier than before. what are you doing for T increase? I suggest RLT, ashwagandha, exercise and ofcourse diet. if you are already doing all those things it probably isn't T that isn't the problem. you didn't look low T in your last thread.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 2352
bro jew country? this chad killed all of them :lul: :lul:
View attachment 426379

yeah ofcourse it is better short term but after you stop taking it you will even feel shittier than before. what are you doing for T increase? I suggest RLT, ashwagandha, exercise and ofcourse diet. if you are already doing all those things it probably isn't T that isn't the problem. you didn't look low T in your last thread.
Whats RLT and Ashwaganda?

• +1
Whats RLT and Ashwaganda?
bro you have 8000 posts how can you not know this jfl. RLT is Red light therapy. there are good threads on it that explains the benefits i will link them. Ashwagandha is a herb that says to increase testosterone.

• Woah
bro you have 8000 posts how can you not know this jfl. RLT is Red light therapy. there is a good thread of it that explains the benefits i will link them. Ashwagandha is a herb that says to increase testosterone.

Oh Im retarded I know what rlt is.I even have a infrared lamp jfl.just didnt get RLT.
Also where do I get Ashwaganda?sounds like an african drug plant tbh

• +1
Oh Im retarded I know what rlt is.I even have a infrared lamp jfl.just didnt get RLT.
Also where do I get Ashwaganda?sounds like an african drug plant tbh
lol yeah its from india or something dunno for sure. I'm sure you can get it on amazon but i got mine on body&fit. i suggest the powder it lasts way longer that the supplements and it's cheaper. it tastes like dog shit though so you will have to shot it with water or milk or something. i put in my oatmeal shake. a bit of cacao powder and i don't taste it anymore. 1500mg is the dose and thats like half of a teaspoon.

• Love it
lol yeah its from india or something dunno for sure. I'm sure you can get it on amazon but i got mine on body&fit. i suggest the powder it lasts way longer that the supplements and it's cheaper. it tastes like dog shit though so you will have to shot it with water or milk or something. i put in my oatmeal shake. a bit of cacao powder and i don't taste it anymore. 1500mg is the dose and thats like half of a teaspoon.
Will look into that thanks

• +1