Where to buy tret in the US

U can get an actual prescription for pretty cheap through goodrx and amazon has a pharmacy service as well

• +1
Reactions: Papers and Kanye West's Cousin
I got mines from Nurx, it's legit telehealth so they'll prescribe you it and send it to you.

• +1
Reactions: Papers
I got mines from Nurx, it's legit telehealth so they'll prescribe you it and send it to you.
my skin isn't even like tretinoin needed type of bad but im trying to make my nose smaller i guess. theres a thread on here posted recebtly pairing tret with hydrocortisone and it supposedly tightens the skin and breaks down the cart alive in the nose or something

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
my skin isn't even like tretinoin needed type of bad but im trying to make my nose smaller i guess. theres a thread on here posted recebtly pairing tret with hydrocortisone and it supposedly tightens the skin and breaks down the cart alive in the nose or something
I don't really know how effective that'll be but let's say you do use Nurx to get tret it can be up to $120 I think, if you get a 2 month supply of tret. It works by you saying you going to their acne or wrinkling section, this will charge you with an initial consultation which I think is $30 to $60. You have to send them face pics and they reply saying you'll benefit from tret or this other product. You tell them you just want tret. They send you the tret, I think the one month supply costs $40 while the 2 month supply costs $60. Considering you just want to use it on your nose get the one month supply, that will probably last you a year. And once you get your tret cancel your subscription so they don't send you tret the next month.