Where to find high value girls around my age (as a 17 year old guy)? Should I even search or do the hard work first?

do the hard work first, you realistically wont find any girl worth your time to ltr till after college. Highschool is too early to have peaked so no point in ltr and college is full of girls wanting to whore around for atleast the first two years, just focus on becoming your best version and getting a lot of experience with women. Lie about your experience with women until you already have enough. If you are good looking they will believe a much higher body count without a doubt and will find it a turn on regardless

What do you mean by "high value girls", how are the girls in your school?

Using the term "high value girls" is cringe as fuck simply by the fact that it makes you sound like an Andrew Tate dick rider. Sounds retarded as fuck. Also jfl at your pfp which is more Andrew Tatefuel. But high value girls? Depends what you mean or what you're looking for in specific. Are you willing to chat to them online or only irl?

you will not find them anymore, dating market is over for you already

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Using the term "high value girls" is cringe as fuck simply by the fact that it makes you sound like an Andrew Tate dick rider. Sounds retarded as fuck. Also jfl at your pfp which is more Andrew Tatefuel. But high value girls? Depends what you mean or what you're looking for in specific. Are you willing to chat to them online or only irl?
Call them what you want, but what I mean about "high value" is you know, not cheats, has knowledge, respect parents and does not go to drink every friday. That is what I'm talking about, G

I mean about "high value" is you know, not cheats, has knowledge, respect parents and does not go to drink every friday.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Be attractive dumbass

Call them what you want, but what I mean about "high value" is you know, not cheats, has knowledge, respect parents and does not go to drink every friday. That is what I'm talking about, G
ok, what country do you live in, then I can let you know where to go from there.

do the hard work first, you realistically wont find any girl worth your time to ltr till after college. Highschool is too early to have peaked so no point in ltr and college is full of girls wanting to whore around for atleast the first two years, just focus on becoming your best version and getting a lot of experience with women. Lie about your experience with women until you already have enough. If you are good looking they will believe a much higher body count without a doubt and will find it a turn on regardless
I understand, thank you for a normal, specific reply. I started half year ago a full brain reset and start to become the best version and now starting my own business online, but I will make it happen, my guy. I believe you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433
Because it's too late, just like for me
I don’t think so, I’d say it’s just so much harder to find them than back in the day because of how society has changed and social media etc, keep it up sir you’ll find the one just be patient and do your best

Do. The. Work. (Richard Cooper)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38403
like if it's feasible to do anything irl or if online is a better option for you.
I like old fashioned dating you know, the gentleman things, to appear on a date with 3 roses. So online dating is off

Same situation as you buddy

go get a hustlers university subscription lil nigga

your ancestors didnt care about high value girls, they pumped and dumped

I'm curious
Same age, same problem. I gave up on a gf. Im gonna just go for anything and everything above mtb and just be a hoe now ig. I alr got my first hug although I couldn’t do more with her cuz she was a lot older and thought I was too young smh. But ill just go to the mall and go for more above avg girls who think I’m attractive jfl. Just hoe my brother, if you’re not some guy who is amazing at sports and is cool in general along with being at least a NT htn, good looking girls won’t want to LTR you in high school. And I will prolly try dating later on

If you want a virgin, traditional, religious etc girl then you ain’t finding one in the West unfortunately