Where to find ugly girls?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I don't even care anymore, as long as she's not like very ugly I could lose my virginity to her and have my first girlfriend. I can always break up. I'm 17 and I can't stand still being a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and jackthenerd
badoo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you need to look for low class low iq girls

• +1
Fast food restaurants my boy

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, Achathin, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
yo lmao you use that shit too?
yeah and tinder too. i get more likes from attractive girls on tinder than i do from subhumans on badoo. the algorythm is really weird on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
Should I go for nerdy Asian girls? They don't seem to have much smv
If she's working in the McDonald's drive thru you've got it.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 685
Should I go for nerdy Asian girls? They don't seem to have much smv
they have high smvs just like all women. lowest smv goes to bbw

If she's working in the McDonald's drive thru you've got it.
I'm 17...
they have high smvs just like all women. lowest smv goes to bbw
Asian nerdy girls don't have much smv here dude. Chads/chadlites almost never go for them and normies barely but it seems like black girls don't have high smv either. I once had a black girl in my previous school that seemed to like me but I think she heard me say the n word JFL

I don't even care anymore, as long as she's not like very ugly I could lose my virginity to her and have my first girlfriend. I can always break up. I'm 17 and I can't stand still being a virgin
mutual friends is the best way to find ugly girls.

• +1
There is no such thing as an "ugly girl" anymore.

Literally HIDEOUS 2/10 45 years old women get SPAMMED by thirsty cucks every single breath you take.

ITS OVER. At least online, it's OVER buddy. Hypergamy is at its paragon.

I'm literally top 20% where I live and I have to tryhard to get the attention of 4/10 girls online.

• +1

Literally HIDEOUS 2/10 45 years old women get SPAMMED by thirsty cucks every single breath you take.

I'm literally top 20% where I live and I have to tryhard to get the attention of 4/10 girls online.
I remember when you spammed that being high inhib is a death sentence for normies JFL

10 years ago i could have suggested a few dating sites or whatever but it's 2019.

Approaching in real life is the only way.

• +1
I remember when you spammed that being high inhib is a death sentence for normies JFL
I'm talking online buddy. Just F O R G E T getting girls online. You can still get plenty of girls irl by becoming low inhib and approaching/through social circle though.
10 years ago i could have suggested a few dating sites or whatever but it's 2019.

Approaching in real life is the only way.
Lmao yea I remember 7 years ago literally every girl I messaged online wanted to become my girlfriend, literally FALLING IN LOVE with me. JFL at how times changed. Motherfucking hypergamy and we can't even blame women for this, THIS IS THE FAULT OF SUBHUMAN CUCKS THAT ARE SO THIRSTY FOR PUSSY AND KEEP ORBITTING AROUND GIRLS WHEN THEYRE NOT GETTING ANY.

• +1